𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓪

"i'm in love with you. so in love with you that it hurts, yet it hurts me even more knowing we can't be together."

anna popplewell as holly potter

tom felton as draco malfoy

harry potter cast as their characters

playlist

hostage by billie eilish
"i don't know what to do. to do with your kiss on my neck. i don't know what feels true. but you feel right to stay a sec."

i found by amber run
"and ill use you as a focal point. so i don't loose sight of what i want."

impossible year by p!atd
"there's no good times, this impossible year. just a beachfront of bad blood. a coast that's unclear."

one day by tate mcrae
"i understand that you will never be mine and that's fine, i'm just breaking inside."

say you won't let go by james arthur
"i met you in the dark, you lit me up. you made me feel as though i was enough."

i hate you i love you by gnash
"i hate that i love you. don't want to but i can't put nobody else above you."

hurts like hell by fluerie
"i don't want them to know the secrets. i don't want them to know the way i loved you. i don't think they'd understand it, no. i don't think they'd accept me, no."

jet black heart by 5sos
"but now that i'm broken and know that you know it. caught up in a moment, can you see inside?"

i can't fall in love without you by zara larsson
"i can't fall in love without you. please don't fall in love without me."

lovestruck by a alex ernst
"you are everything i'd ever need. you're a dream. you give me something to hold onto, it's truly you that i belong to."

i want love by elton john
"i want love but it's impossible. a man like me so irresponsible. a man like me is dead in places, other men feel liberated."

all i need by tom felton
"all i need is you, you're in my mind, everything's gonna be alright."

a story in which draco malfoy falls for a young witch named holly potter

goblet of fire - deathly hallows part two

i do not own the harry potter series or any of its characters, they belong to jk.rowling. i do, however, own the character of holly and her plot line, so please do not steal her character.

i will do a summary chapter of hollys life in the the first 3 years, however i wanted to start it from her 4th year.

this story will contain mentions of blood and death. possible swearing.