If your wrong then i'm right

Brittany's POV (pic of her)

I got up from behind the counter and looked Carson in his eye while wiping my tears.

" What are you doing hear!?!" Carson spat.

" You know what Carson i have been leaving signs that i have feelings for you and it seems like your a dummy!" i shouted at him.

" Look your my best friend and i love you but you have to." he said with soro in his eye's.

" You Brianna, i hate you i told you how i felt about Carson and you decided to be a slut and i always forgive you but know. FUCK YOU and GO TO HELL!!!" i yelled at Brianna as she started crying and putting her cloths on.

" Im so sorry Brittany please don't do this to me." Brianna said.

" I have to go and carson fuck off for a while." i spat at him and walked out and into my car.

Eliza's POV

I went to pick Kylie up from her best friends house. his name is Jacob Perez. yea he is in MB. but Kylie has a crush on Ray Ray. i got dressed in a superman crop top. also dark blue denim jeans and white and red converse.

I put my hair in chunky curls. i grabbed my bag and hopped into the car.

Kylie's POV

As me and Jacob sat together watching a movie. i realized Ellie had texted me and said to be ready in 20 min.

" Kylie is everything, ok?" asked Jacob looking me into my greenish eyes.

" Yea my sister is gonna pick me up in 20 min, thats all." i said turning my phone off.

" Ok." he said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me onto his lap. i giggled because he thinks i like him but i told him i didn't but he doesn't care at all.

" Jacob i have to go and I'm only 13 I'm not ready for a boyfriend. i do like you. you are really cute but i just want to focus on school work." i said as he put his hand on my butt. i wanted to take it off but my body wouldn't let me. i lifted my arms and wrapped them around his neck and leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

I pulled away because i needed to leave.

" I gave to go bye." i said getting up and walking out his room.

" Bye." he said as his voice trailed behind me.