36. Boo'd Up

Katrina
I woke up with Bobby's arms wrapped around me as he still asleep. So I generally move his arms out of the way to use the bathroom. I handle my business, flush the toilet, wash my hands and head back to Bobby's room getting ready to laid back down but Bobby already up.
"Come here so I can hold you" He yawn
"What?" I asked confuse
"You heard me come and laid with me" He said

I didn't asked no more, I laid back down for a bit longer because we got something to to. He wrapped my arms around me and kissing on my weak spot.
"Mmm....Bobby, lo que me haces (what you do to me)?" I asked in Spanish
"Say my name again Trina" He said as continues sucking my neck
"Bobby" I moan but he needs to stop before he puts the hickey on my neck.

"Gracias de nuevo por el collar papi (Thank you again for the necklace daddy)" I said
"You are welcome baby now let's get up, we got shit to do" He said. I removed the cover, went back in the bathroom to do my hydride which is thank god that Bobby stopped by my house to pack up my clothes and my person stuff before he got back here.

When I'm done, I put on my bra, draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my grey leggings and pink shirt. I would get boo'd up with Bobby a bit longer but we can't stay in bed all day even we was close making love but that has to wait the other time though.

"Trina, the breakfast ready" He said
"I'm coming baby" I said putting my shoes on. This going to the long day today.