37. Conley Island

Anita
Today me, Tressure, Dominique and DJ is going to Conley Island for the little friends and family hang out and I'm taking my mom with us. I ain't been to Conley Island since I found out that my first boyfriend gotten the other girl pregnant so I'm going for the first time in almost 3 years.

I'm in the bathroom taking an shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and headed to my room since Dominique is waiting on me. I sprayed my love box, put the pad on my draws, put on my draws,lotion my body, put on deodorant and put on my red crop top that's said Honey just like the white ones and white shorts.
Anita's outfit

I put my box braids into the ponytail, sprayed myself and headed to the living room to wait on everybody else to be done getting ready

Treasure

Hey everybody, my name is Treasure Milton

Hey everybody, my name is Treasure Milton. I'm 17 going on 18 in 3 months and I'm a senior at The Bronx High School Of Science. I originally from Brick Township, NJ but I moved to The Bronx, NY when I was 13 with my mom and dad. Let me tell you, my parents is the rich family since my mom is the lawyer and my dad ia the NYPD police officer and Rah's step dad co worker but I don't care about the money.

As long they love me, it's all I care about. This neighborhood got an shit loads of fine latinos dude there and Raheem and Tyler is one of them but that's Anita's boyfriend which is she lucky to have. As for Tyler, I think he single because he hits on me the few times expertly at Katrina's birthday party where some Dominican girl mean  mugged me.

He offers me an ride home but I reject it because I don't ride with stranger. But I did give him my number and headed to the train. Now I invited Anita and her family to Conley Island because I want them to meet my friends from Brooklyn.

I mean  2 of my real friends because I cut off the 3rd ones because she was being an fake friend to me. She didn't tell me nor her parents that she got an STD since she slept with a lot of dude without any of condoms. My mom never likes her because she thinks that she an hoe who don't know when she keeps her legs close.

Now me and my mom on the subway train on our way to Conley Island at Brooklyn. We sat down and we had to deal with them bad ass kids knowing that their parents ain't controlling them like a dog that get ready to mauled people to death.

Conley Island
After the longest 45 minutes dealing with them bad ass kids, we finally got off the train and go straight to the Island where I saw my best friend Tania, Dawna, Anita and her family.
"Hey girls" I said giving them girls an hug.
"Hey Treasure thanks for introducing me to Anita" Tania said.

I can't help but laugh at my friends as my mom meeting Anita's mom.
"So Anita, you lives here?" Dawna asked
"Nah, I stayed at The Bronx" She said
"For real because them latinos can work you good" Tania said as she agrees because Latinos guys over there knows how to please a girl like her.

We decide to get on the ride with DJ and Dominique before we eat so we won't get sick.

Anita
Okay, I had an good time with Tressure and her friends which is they are cool. Before I leave, we exchange numbers so that we can hang out sometimes. Hell, Tania had the thirsty ass look when I show her one of his pic where he ain't got no shirt on but that's my man and she can't have him.

Maybe Anthony but not Raheem because he mines and mines only. She can flirt with him all she wants but I better not catches her riding him. We all got on the train home because we all tired as DJ feel asleep on my lap.