The Beginning - 1

Hi guys 👋 I hope you enjoy my story and make sure to check out my other one. I decided on not having the Kyuubi inside Naruto and instead, I gave him Mokuton (wood style) which he will unlock later. Cya

Naruto can be seen walking down the streets of Konoha with tears in his eyes. Why? One might ask. You see, Naruto gets bullied everyday. Before school, during school, after school. You get where I'm coming from. The worst part is that Naruto can't fight back. He doesn't have much ninja skill because he is always distracted by the 3 worst bullies and can't learn.
"I'll show them one day" Naruto swore to himself.
"I'll show them that NARUTO UZUMAKI is strongest in Shinobi History." He yelled out loud while punching the air. Quickly though, his face changed from determination to sadness. How can he be strong if nobody will help him train? He kicked a pebble while putting his hands in his pockets. Head low and not a sound came out of the blonde after what he said earlier.

—-Time Skip To Next Morning—-

It was a bright sunny day in Konoha. Everyone was having a good time and everything was peaceful. Except for one person that is. Naruto... was having THE BEST DAY OF HIS LIFE. The 3 worst people of his life were absent today. Naruto was so excited to learn and participated in every activity. Cherish this day Naruto. He thought to himself. Tomorrow will be hell and you know it. It would be best if I just had fun for today. Iruka, Naruto's academy teacher was going over the Uchiha Clan. How they had one of the most powerful dojutsu and bloodline overall. Naruto did hear that the clan had been wiped out and only Sasuke Uchiha was left.

Once the academy had ended for the day, Naruto decided to pay a visit to the Uchiha Compound. It was so big and full of mystery. Naruto decided to go there everyday just to explore its architecture.

—-time skip to tomorrow—-

Mi, Ki, and Li were already on Naruto as soon as he got to school. He ignored their yells and insults at him and just sat down, upset that he had to deal with all of this. Luckily for him, a pink haired, soon to be kunoichi, invited him to sit with her. Naruto's eyes gleamed as he walked over to her and introduced himself.

The two talked for the entire class time and easily became friends.
"Naruto! I have an idea" Sakura, the pink haired girl said to the blonde.
"What is it Sakura-Chan?" He was curious to what she wanted to offer to him. He hoped it wasn't anything bad.
Sakura blushed at the "Chan" suffix but continued her idea. "We should train together so that nobody will bully us in the future."
Naruto ran to her and to Sakura's shock, he hugged her. "Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you." He repeated, each time squeezing her even more. "Finally!" He said. "A training buddy to help me train!" Naruto was happier than anyone else in the world right now. Sakura's blush was even redder but she still smiled at Naruto's words.
A training buddy huh? Well, let's do it Naruto

Time Skip To When Naruto Visits The Uchiha Compound—-

Naruto reaches the Uchiha Compound and started mindlessly walking around, once again observing the abandoned area.
"Looks at our plan worked." A familiar voice says. Naruto turns around and finds none other than Mi, Ki, and Li right behind him.
"You stupid brat. You didn't show to the Compound in time, like I thought you would. Now this, will be your punishment.

Naruto face has beaten up pretty badly. Once eye was bruised very badly and his whole face was filled with cuts.
"Holy crap. You guys never injured me this much." Naruto was shocked. They only hit him for 5 minutes and then left me. This time, the beating went on for 30 minutes and they were more harsh. Li grabs Naruto's neck and lifts him up. "If you like the Uchiha so much." He started "Then just live with them!" He yelled as he threw Naruto into one of the broken houses.
Naruto had broken some glass that landed on him causing blood to pour our. "That will teach the brat." Mi smirked and the three just left Naruto to rot. (Think of Naruto with blood pouring out his chin and little cuts everywhere on his body with a purple eye)
Naruto finally came to his senses and started looking around. He looked below him and realized that he landed on semi-dry blood.
How is this possible. He thought. The blood should be long gone now. He didn't worry to much about it. He wiped the blood that was in his eyes. And walked out of the compound, still clutching his damaged eye.

—-time skip to morning with Sakura—-

"Naruto!" She shrieked. "What happened to you yesterday." She started checking whole face and checked the rest of his body to make sure that none of the injuries were fatal.
"I'll make them pay Naruto-Kun." She said and then realizing that used the "Kun" suffix for Naruto. They both blushed and had their little moment of romance before a very loud mouth entered the classroom.
"Oh Naruto!" Ki spoke angrily (sp?) "How are you still alive after we tossed you around like a rag doll." Naruto had no expression on his face but Sakura was different. She was FUMING. She walked up to Ki with her fist ready only to be stopped by Naruto. "Naruto why?" She asked, confused to why the blonde would not want to show some pay back his bullies.
"There is no need to go down to the level of scum, Sakura-Chan." Naruto still had an emotionless expression on himself. Sakura nodded but she gave a death glare to Ki, who backed away slightly.

"Hey Naruto-Kun!" Sakura waved to Naruto as she ran to meet the blonde after class. Naruto smiled and met up with the pink haired girl, curious to what she wants to say. "Remember our promise to train together?" Naruto nodded, excited. "Well, I was thinking.. maybe you want to come over to my place so we make a training schedule?" She blushed. To her, if sounded as the most awkward request to a boy. Naruto however, was jumping off to space. "Let's do it!" He yelled, fistbumping the air.
Sakura laughed and they walked home together.

—time skip—- 3 years later.

"Naruto wake up, Iruka is telling us the genin teams along with the jounin sensei." A kunoichi with pink hair whispered to her blonde friend. Naruto woke up and wiped his eyes. "Well, lets get this started." He said