seongwha ; short story

they don't matter

. they don't matter

"did you here, seongwha and y/n are dating?" you heard someone mumble. you couldn't focus due to the lack of attention you had in the class. most of the time, you could hear people saying your name and it was kind of hard to keep your mouth closed.

"i don't know what he finds about her so attractive. he would have been better off with someone else with more beauty."

that one shot your heart like a needle to a ballon. you held back the tears with all your might and until it was time for you to be on your way home.

the bell rang. you left out of your classroom, only walking while everyone else ran. it was the end of school and you were ready to go home. you weren't feeling well because people have been down your back ever since you and seonghwa started dating.

on your way to your locker, you saw seonghwa walking with his friends - yunho and mingi. They were smiling and waving at you.

"hey y/n." they greet.

"hi." you mutter.

자가아 | babe

"자기아, are you well?" seongwha leans on the locker keeping you in front of him. a couple of girls walked your way, glaring at you. you moved from seongwha face and opened your locker.

"i'll see you guys later." he says. yunho and mingi walked away, telling you both goodbye.

he then leans against the locker with his shoulder and stares at you. you don't pay attention as you get your stuff out. "y/n." he touches your back which caused you to freeze. you moved it away. "why are you acting like a child?"

you slam your locker, "i'm not!" stomping your foot, people began to look at you both.

"okay, so what did I do? do you want me to buy you lunch? want me to take you shopping? what about ice cream?"

"i want everyone to leave me alone." a tear shed down your cheek. "everyone keeps telling me how i shouldn't be with you. i don't deserve you. i just want it all to stop."

seongwha pulls you in for a hug and lays his chin on your head. you cry on his white shirt and your hands to your side.

"i don't want you to ever feel that way. i don't care what they think. they don't matter. i confessed to you because i want to be with you. no one else, okay? i love you and only you."

you nod. he laughed due to your hair tickling him and how cute you were. you sniff as he kisses you on your forehead.

"let's go get that ice cream." you say. he grabs your things and put it on his back and with your hand in his.