seongwha ; short story

stalker alert

. stalker alert

you decided to get out of the house for once and do something with your life. you went to a cooking class, for the first time ever. you rarely do any cooking and mostly eating out with friends. you started to become broke faster. you were already running late for your first class. though you felt someone following you. not turning around, because you didn't want to seem nervous about anything. so you kept walking but a little faster. though he was on your tail.

you clicked the elevator door quickly but you didn't see the guy behind you anymore yet instead saw him walking up the stairs. the elevator finally opened and took you to the third floor. on your way up there, you ran into the same man and suddenly grew frustrated.

"why are you following me?" you exclaim. he looked confused and looked behind him. "yes. I'm talking to you. what do you want? money. my number."

he softly looks at you. "excuse me?" you rolled your eyes. "i'm just trying to go my cooking class." he scoffs.

"funny, me too."

he then opens the door you were going to go into and all eyes were on him and you. everyone were whispering how handsome he was and you were standing looking stupid.

"sorry for being late." he bows and goes to the only empty table.

since two people had to be on the same side, you stood next to him. later on after the session, you all were packing your things you felt bad for spazzing out on the innocent man.

"excuse me?" you say and it catches his attention. "i want to apologize for being a horrible person."

he smiles. "well, i guess now we know who's the crazy one." he laugh at his joke.

"i hope you can forgive me. also your cooking skills are excellent."

"i guess. i joined this class because i have to keep up with some "always-hungry" kids." he laughs.

you laughed but he knew it made you uncomfortable that he was taken.

"their really not my kids. I just take care of them like they are. they're around my age and act like babies. they are my roommates."

you giggle understanding. "oh okay. then i guess i'll see you next class. maybe we can try cooking together. i mean, i don't cook and i may need a few pointers."

he put his hand on his hip. "you sure? i don't want it to seem like i'm stalking you."

you laughed out loud seeing he was a funny person. "you're going to keep throwing that at me?"

"you left yourself wide open." he chuckled. "I'd like to cook with you. whenever." you then say goodbye and walked away with the biggest smile upon your face.