έξι ( VI )

"It's okay I guess, now that I know you secretly hate me

"It's okay I guess, now that I know you secretly hate me. You know, I used to hate you too, but now? you're already like a brother to me" Dongpyo said , ending it with a deep sigh.

"But now that I know the truth, I don't think I can see you the same way as last time. I already imagine how much you hate me based on your condition right now" Dongpyo continue as he faked a smile.

"I don't even know if you appreciate it that I'm even in your bedroom, I bet you want me to get out of your room as quickly as possible. I wanna tell you a story, even if its bothering you. I'm sorry I don't care about your opinion right now, because you are unconscious" he said as he laughed awkwardly.

"Today, I met Lala's friend. Her name is Nana and.." Dongpyo keeps on going with his long like train story. 

"And! Hyeungjun almost got killed too today, Isn't it ni- I mean horrible?!" Dongpyo said with a weird tone.

"Okay, I'll stop my gibbering session, I'll get going now. Bye Minkyu hyung!~" Dongpyo said as he close Minkyu's bedroom door. He didn't realize, noone realize that Minkyu was already awake at the moment where Dongpyo entered the room. He was concious because of the sound of door was opening. 

  Minkyu slowly open his eyes, and finally getting up when he sees that there's noone here. Minkyu as confiused. 

"What was that kid talking about.." Minkyu muttered under his breath as he scratch his nape.

"Oh hyung! You're awake now!" Hyeongjun said with a big smiley face.

"Ah... yea" Minkyu said awkwadly, the atmosphere is just ain't it.

"How's the other?" Minkyu asked as he tried avoiding eye contact with Hyeongjun. Knowing that he almost get killed this morning, how does he still keep that smile up?

"The other? I think the other are fine!" Hyeongjun said as he started walking to Wonjin and Jungmo that were in the kitchen.

  Minkyu just shrugged at the statement and started to look for the other. Huh,, It's just so weird to see someone smiled that big after he knows that he almost got killed. Minkyu decide to not take that seriously and go on with his life. When he suddenly heard something.

"I want to kill that guy so bad,," Someone said as the other sigh

"Well, didn't Dongpyo tell you not to?" the other one said

  Minkyu is now suspicious, who is talking now? he decide to take a little peek as he almost let out a noise. It was Lala and Nana. He was shocked that he can heard them.

"Yeaaa but I was just so angry at Hangyul thou! He make Dongpyo so annoyed because he was so loud-!" Lala exclaimed. Nana was just nodding.

  Minkyu thinks that was an enough information for today, and decided to go to his room and called it a day.