the heat month

A few weeks in the month and blackhat was a entire different person. He hit on demincia which she didnt mind and tried to 'relieve' him.

5.0.5 steered clear from the demon already knowing because of the flower like sent that came off of him, getting worse in the month. Blackhat flirts with flug offen and tries to get him to help even a little.

Flug refuses every time even if he kind of wants too. He will not stoop that low. But if the demon where not in heat.... flug paniced at the thought, he couldn't do that.

Flug sat in the room with blackhat while he was tinkering with a new invention. Blackhat grew bored and having nothing to focus on he couldn't help but focus on the pain. He looked over at flug.

Flug kept his door locked so dementia couldn't get in....

Black hat tried not to knowing that it would end bad......  but heat hurts.

He got up from the chair and walked towards the doctor.

The walls were sound proofed so no one was disturbed at night if an explosion where to happen.

He stopped infront of the doctor, flug noticed after 2 minutes and looked up at him with questioning eyes. "S-sir? Are you feeling ok? What do you need water, food?"

Blackhat smirked down at the scientist. He took the invention from his hands and put it beside them on the desk.

He sat in flugs lap and grinded their crotches together.

Blackhat staring down at the poor boy said "i want you." In a different tone than before. Flug gulped. "But, s-sir you said to-" blackhat shushed him and leaned down in his ear "did i ever say your name on that list to keep away from me, doctor?" He didn't.. flugs eyes widened and he tried to squeeze out of the demons grasp.

The demon was way stronger than the innocent soul under him. Flug couldnt get out... he paniced. He knew he wanted this but couldnt take advantage of Blackhat like this..... or was blackhat taking advantage of him?...