the boogie man

Haunting every child that ever smiled, swallowing all their happiness away leaving them with only one thing to grasp onto... fear. Watching them shake and panic in the dark satisfies him. And his name...? The Boogie Man...

Snatching all happiness, hope and belief was like getting the present you wanted for ages at chrismas or winning the jackpot on the lottery. He was addicted to it and would do ANYTHING to to consume this addictive habit.

Tales were told about how he shelters under your bed and will attack if you don't listen or behave however he didn't care if you behaved and listened to mummy and daddy like a good little child,no, he had no sympathy for anyone.

But the question a child wanders for a split second is, what made him like that?

No one knows except him...

No one knows what made him absolutely psychotic...

But, legend be told, that he was tortured by his mother, she would lock him in the cold,deadly,silence.Filling his head with fear. Every ounce of hope and happiness was drained out of his body. But like I said... it's just a legend. Probably made up by someone hungry for attention.

One night, after attacking the children of the world with fear,the boogie man sat on his black leather couch and sighed deeply. Scaring children wasn't as satisfying as it used to be, he was getting bored, so he went to explore for a book in his library.Who knew he was such a bookworm. He investigated every book looking for something to replace his boredom, then he found a book. A book which read in Latin writing, 'in maledictione reputabitur' (it means 'cursed' in Latin) His head twitched and he asked himself "am *I*  cursed ??" I mean it would explain a lot, how he has a thirst for children's fear, how he can't love or ever feel happy, or how he can't ever BE loved.(sorry ik I didn't explain this but pretend I did).