11.) cuddle bug (LAMPDR)

Everyone in the mind palace knew Remus was clingy, it was just because of him being ignored for so long. Though they didn't understand just how touch starved he was until the day he was even more clingy than usual.

Remus wasn't sure why he was like this today, he had woken up from a nightmare and emediatly walked through the hallway to Deceit's room. He knocked on the door, hearing a groan and groggy footsteps come to the door. Deceit opened it. "What do you want Remus? it's only 5" He squinted at the faint light of dawn , light compared to his pitch black room. Remus looked down a bit. "I, uhm, had a nightmare.... C-could we, cuddle?" Deceit smiled softly. "Sure Rem. Come get in bed with me." Remus followed into his room, he had no idea how Deceit saw anything in the pitch black area. He crawled into the bed with Dee and emediatly clung to him, nuzzling under his chin cutely. They both soon fell back asleep.

They woke up to Patton yelling up the stairs. "Breakfast's ready kiddos!" They both went downstairs and we're treated with a sweaty Roman, probably back from a jog, and a drowsy Logan sipping coffee. Remus went over to Logan and nuzzled under his free arm, this was somewhat usual for the morning. It's best to cuddle with Logan while he is tired before he has the brain power to overthink it. But it was different in the fact that Remus was practically pulling Logan down by clinging to him. "Is everything okay Remus?" Remus nodded. "I'm okay. Just feel really cuddly." He nuzzled into his side and smiled warmly. Patton cooing at the cuteness.

After they ate Remus watched some Netflix shows, before feeling lonely. He wandered over to Virgil's room. He knocked on the door before walking in to see Virgil curled up, fast asleep. Remus cooed quietly and got in bed with him, spooning him and giggling quietly. Virgil woke up after a few minutes, turning around and nuzzling into Remus's chest and rubs his eyes. "Morning rem." His voice was groggy and adorable. Remus snickered. "Morning Virge" they cuddled for a while until Virgil wanted to get ready for the day, having Remus leave his room.

He wandered over to Romans room and barged in without warning, Roman was writing in a notebook. "Brainstorming again? You should take a break." He walked over and sat on Roman's lap, nuzzling up to his chest. Roman wrapped his arms around Remus. "Gosh, you are so clingy." He traded playfully." Remus giggles and fake huffs. "You love it." Roman smiled and nodded. "You're right" he chuckled and relaxed into the snuggles. After a while he wanted to go on an adventure, leaving Remus to his lonesome once more.

He went to the kitchen to find Patton baking cookies. He hugged him from behind making Patton flinch and then giggle. "You scared me buddy" Remus barrier his face in Patton's back and subconsciously sways him a bit. Patton loved it. "Why aren't you snuggly today?" Patton giggled and set down what he was doing to hold onto Remus's arms. They stood and swayed for a bit.

This cycle continued until the end of the day. It was a movie night. Knowing how cuddly Remus was today, they picked a movie and all snuggled up to Remus at once. Remus LOVED it. They all soon fell asleep. Needless to say Remus didn't have a nightmare that night.