Teaser for Rosaline Lillian Snape(-Potter )

~Here's a little teaser. I don't know what you'll think. I'll continue in word doc on my own even if its a bummer here. OH! and ideas for a name would also be appreciated I need to know what y'all think so please comment and let me know if ya liked this. PLEASE! Otherwise, NO MORE OF ROSALINE SNAPE!~

-Rosaline POV-

My name is Rosaline Lillian Snape. I look exactly like my dad in almost every way, except for the fact that I have striking green eyes. Basically I am a mini, female Severus Snape! Oh, did I mention I'm Harry Potter's half-sister? Oh, well I am. We have the same mom and different dads (clearly). Harry doesn't even know who I am. I'm a Slytherin who is greatly ignored, so no one really knows who I am. I only have one friend, Rosalie Pierce. We get along so well because we're so much alike except for the fact that she's a Gryffindor. I call her Rosa, she calls me Rosie.

It's our third year. My last class is potions with Gryffindor, sadly without my Rosa. But on the way I run into my famous half-brother, Harry, making me drop my books and such. He looks at me and glares a little. "Does little Snake need a mouse to chase?" Harry taunts and Ron next to him laughs. I roll me eyes as I squat to pick up my stuff. Harry's other friend Hermione helps me. I smile gratefully at her.

"Thanks," I whisper to her when I have all my stuff. Professor Snape, my dad, comes out and helps me up. He turns to look at Harry and Ron.

"You two. Detention, tonight at 7," Professor Snape orders. They grumble but nod. I smile up at him a little when they're gone. He puts his hand on my upper back and walks with me into the classroom. I go to my seat next to Draco Malfoy and Professor Snape starts the lesson. He talks about shrinking solutions and their ingredients.

Half way through I yawn and start to doodle on the side of my notes. As Professor Snape walks around talking he hits Malfoy on the head with a book. Malfoy sits up and stops doodling, I myself have stopped. Malfoy points to me. "What about her!?" he practically screams.

"Ten points from Slytherin," Professor Snape replies. Then he adds, "And don't let me catch it again!" He continues to wander around the classroom talking about the lesson. I smile to myself, knowing my dad would never hit me for doodling. What am I saying; dad would never hit me, period.

After class I'm walking in the halls to my next class when Harry and Ron push past, making me drop my stuff, again. God! I hate him so much! How can he be my brother!? I thought as I pick up my stuff. Behind me my dad comes out. During school hours I consider him Professor Snape after class he's dad.

Anyways, he comes out from behind me and looks at Harry and Ron. "Potter! Weasley! Get back here!" he says and the two friends slowly come back and look at him. "Help her pick her stuff up and ten points from Gryffindor," my dad says with the utmost authority. They bend down and help me; I can tell they would rather be anywhere but here.

When I have all my stuff again Harry and Ron stand up, I help myself up. No matter how much they hate me I will always call them by their first names. "You may go Weasley, Potter I have to talk to you," my dad says. Harry and Ron exchanges looks but Ron leaves. Dad puts one hand on my back and adds, "You too Ms. Snape." I nod and we walk back into the classroom. I put my stuff on a desk so I don't have to hold it as I stand in front of my dad's desk. Harry does the same and sighs, his gaze switching between me and my dad. Apparently he can tell that his potions professor is my father; not many can due to my bright green eyes, quite unnerving on such a mean face.

Dad sits behind his desk and I smile a little at him. Harry and I stand up straight in front of dad's desk. "There is something you both must know," Dad says, he looks at me a little.