California Girl

PROLOGUE

Emily Dilonn is 15 years old. She lives in California with her mom. Her dad ran away when she was only 5 years old... but Emily thought he died because that's what her mom had told her. She didn't want Emily to think that her dad did not love her... because he did. He loved his daughter very much, just not his wife. They were constantly fighting, arguing, and a lot of tears.

Emily has just recently moved and is having a hard time in school and making new friends. She just left her old school and left all of her best friends... and her boyfriend. She now has to face new people and most of all, Sara Hawkin, the most popular girl in school. But that's not what she's most worried about. She's mostly worried about her mom. It's been 10 years but her mom is still not the same after her dad left. She loved him. She loved him very much actually, even after all the pain he caused her. He, just did not love her back the way she did....

____________________________________________________________________________________

okay.... so this is our first book! here is the prologue and we are just about to write chapter 1!!!! Please comment what you think!!! THANK YOU!!! <3 -rachel and abby!!! :)