Chapter One

Okay, so I'm weird and I decided to do the sex scene in the first chapter... beware!

THIS CHAPPIE CONTAINS LEMON

You had furrowed your eye brows, this was going to be a long night. You finally got to share a bedroom with Nate, but he seemed to be loving you less and less than he had before.

"(Y/N), take off your shirt," Nate said. (By the way Nate is Near's real name)

"Huh? What for!?" You ask, surprised that he would make such a strange request. At the sight of your confused face, Nate said, "I'm sorry, I read that during sex the girl is supposed to take off her shirt."

So That's what was going on...

"Nate.. ooh wow, you don't just ask her to take it off. You have to ease your significant other into it," you say, stepping forward and pulling Near's shirt off.

"Easing?" Near scoffed. "I'll have you know that I'm planning on having my first time perfect. No easing, no too quick, a perfect speed."

"Oh.. um, okay then..." you say, watching as Near pulls off your shirt. At the same time, you begin to unzip eeach others pants.

Near trails his lips along your collet bone until he comes across your sweet spot.

"Ohh, Nate.." you moan, slowly removing his underwear to reveal his standing member. You are growing wetter by the second, and Near can tell as he slowly removes your panties. He pushes you onto the bed with your calves hanging off the side. he crawls on top of you and slowly trails kisses down your abdomen, stopping above your womanhood. He then looks into your eyes, asking for permission.

You nod slowly, taking in every detail of his face. YYou've never noticed how hot his face was until now.

He slowly runs his tongue over your kilt, licking up all of your juices. He then pushes his tongue into your eentrance, pushing in and out, in and out. He then puts two of his fingers in your mouth, and after they are nice and wet he licks your kilt again, while also sliding his wet fingers into your eentrance You are groaning as he does this, pure bliss and pleasure are filling you. Eventually, he pulls away and licks the cum you had just released off of his fingers.

"(Y/N), you couldn't possibly be satisfied with only my fingers, could you?" You shake your head wquickly

"No, Nate, please, just do me..." you whisper.

"Sorry, what was that?" He asks, holding a hand to his ear.

"Do me..." you say somewhat louder as he sucks on your sweet spot.

"Sorry, I still ccan't hear you."

"Fuck me!!" You scream, and as he pulls his head away from your sweet spot you grab him and kiss his lips. He, without your permission, slides his tongue into your mouth and slowly slides his member into your entrance. You close your eyes in pleasure and moan loud.

After a minute or so, Near begins to thrust into you, starting slowly but building up speed. After a second, he flips you over and stops.

"Your turn, (y/n)." He moans, and you swear he says, "So fucking tight". You begin to ride him, this angle you think must be deeper, it sure feels like it. You moan as he seems to be joining you, thrusting harder each time. The knot begins to appear in your stomach, and Near flips you over.

"N-NATE!" you shriek as he pushes into you, again and again, in and out.

"(Y/N)! He growls, felling your walls clench around him.

You finally reach your climax, but Near isn't done. He continues thrusting until he reaches his climax, and the hot liquid inside of you made you cum AGAIN, cum leaking over your bed. Near pulls out of you, causing one more spark of pleasure to burn in your body.

"Wow." you say in unison, and before you know it, you're both asleep.