Long time no see

"Mmmm Oo Right there Romeo"

Shit I told y'all we gonna be fucking on a plane.

"Don't stop" I moaned in he's ear

"You like that?" He was teasing the fuck out of me. Slowly deep stroking.

"What's my fucking name?"

"Mmmm Rom.."

"What's my name girl?"

I didn't respond.

Then he started thrusting really fast and deep.

"What's my name ma?"

"Fucck ROMEO"

"Yeah baby you already know"

We fucked. And fucked. And fucked. And gave head for hours. It was starting to show daylight again.

My man know how to put it down, on god.

We finally stopped to get some sleep.. My thighs hurt so bad! And my back. Lord.

Right when I was bouta fall asleep.

"Ahem, excuse me.. We have to take a quick Uhh.. Fuel check. We should be in Florida tomorrow morning. We taking it slow.. Because I know how. Your night... Was and yeah.."

Said the flight attendant. Oh my gosh! That's to funny. I'm not embarrassed though. I just laughed then said okay and went back to trying to sleep.

All these niggas know wassupp with me and my baby now! I woke up before Romeo. It was 7:00pm. So I hopped in the shower and changed my clothes, this plane dope, there was breakfast made for us. So after I got done with my shower and put on some chill mode clothes. I woke up Romeo so he can eat

"Baby wake up"

"Awee shit you ready for round 12 now baby? Come on then hop on this dick ma" He's having a sex dream. I swear he a sex addict!

"Romeo! Wake yo ass up" He woke up finally. He always look mad in the morning.. Like a Ice cube mean mug. But it was sexy on him. When he got out of bed he was naked

And at full attention.

"I see you had a good night and dream" I looked down at his dick.

He laughed and started humping the air.

Did I mention I have on shorts that aren't tight and thongs? When I turned around to pick up something I dropped I felt he's dick push in.

My eyes got wide then he started to stroke. It felt so good so I just stayed in my position.

"Come take a shower with me" was all he said when he pulled out and walked away.

When I heard the bathroom door close I was still face down ass up.

Damn this boy is something else.

-----------------------------

"What movie you wanna watch?"

"Hmmm... 22 jump street" I said. I honestly loved that movie because Channing Tatum is so sexy, but Romeo doesn't know that.

   While were watching the movie.. I started to feel sick and my stomach was hurting.

"I'll be right back," I literally ran to the bathroom. And puked. What the hell? Hmm must be the plane food.

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face I went back to bed to watch the movie with my bae.

"You okay?" He asked not taking he's eye off the screen

" Yeah I'm straight.  I think the food made me sick" I replied. He didn't even say anything back, he just held me even tighter.

I fell asleep while watching the movie. When I woke up it was 4:26 am. Were in Florida... Most likely. In a couple hours.. I will have to face my dad..  In a few hours I will have to bring back my past... In a few hours the girl that I never wanted to return will be back. I cried silently thinking of all the things that could happen.

I turned around and hugged Romeo, I love this man.

-

-

-

-

-

Hope you liked this chapter!! (: made it short. Haha sorry have you guys waiting on what's going to happen when she mets her father. Vote & Comment ! Love yall!! & read my first story! Tough Love. Thanks!