Roaring will

Third person view~

"Well...have you heard of this thing called "league of villains"?" The man, apparently called Shigaraki Tomura asked Izuku. He looked pissed. Was he mad at Izuku? Probably. Though to be fair, that could just be his resting bitch face, Izuku wouldn't judge. He didn't look that friendly himself right now, all the rage radiating off of him didn't help either.
"Yeah I've heard of them...and you're a part of it?"Asked Izuku curiously.
"I am. Actually pretty much in charge there...not counting master of course" Shigaraki said, muttering the last part under his breath.
"Well damn! And as I asked earlier, what do you want with me, Izuku Midoriya?" Izuku asked, and narrowed his eyes a little.
"Well as I said, one of my underlings somehow bumped into you, and I decided to try and scout you." Shigaraki grinned dryly.
"You don't mean that crazy ass dude from earlier, right?"
"Probably." Shigaraki answered, this time grinning with an actual delight.

"And you want me to join you, why?"

"Well the crazy guy -Twice-, said that you radiated with villainy, and I trusted his judgemental skills." Shigaraki explained.
"I mean, I guess I'm not that 'a good guy' anymore, but radiating with villainy?"
"I guess..." Izuku mumbled, not knowing how to answer. I mean, Izuku didn't have anything better to do, but... league of villains? Izuku would have never thought he would end up there.
"Now, what are you going to say. I don't see it necessary to kidnap you, and force you to join but-"
"Sure, I don't have anything else to do anyway." Izuku shrugged, and gave Shigaraki a lazy smile. Shigaraki didn't even say anything, he was probably annoyed about the fact that he was interrupted, but at the end Shigaraki just shrugged at himself and stood up from the floor. Quickly he cleaned himself from any dust, and glanced at Izuku.
"I'll have someone guide you to our spare base. That's where we'll decide if we'll enlist you or not." He explained and left, not listening to anything Izuku was about to say.

"Guess I'm nearly a part of motherf*cking "The League Of Villains"" Izuku muttered to himself, not knowing why he even decided to comply. Probably because he was bored as hell, and didn't really care what he would do, but oh well.
"I wonder who'll pick me up... I swear if it's the crazy dude, I'll-" he thought, and slumped on the ground where Shigaraki had sat just couple minutes prior.
"Pretty weird that guy, Shigaraki Tomura, huh?" Izuku mused, and grabbed his backpack tightly so no one would steal it. Slowly he sank into a deep slumber.
"I have to remember start learning more light and alert sleeping later" he noted sleepily, as darkness enveloped him, just like he had hoped earlier.

~Timeskip- the next morning~

"Morning you f*cked up world!" Izuku thought to himself, worriedly happily.
"So...what should I- oh yeah, someone is supposed to pick me up from here... I probably shouldn't leave from here, they didn't give me the time anyway." Izuku remembered, and looked at his cheap watch. It was surprising the thing even worked, but still it stubbornly ticked forward; not that Izuku was complaining of course.
"Hmm...might as well try and clean this place a little, even though then it probably will attract more attention..." Izuku mumbled away, and started looking for something he could clean the room with. Soon he found a worn rag, and wiped the floor with it. Outside, he found a puddle, and soaked the rag in water. With that, he did his best to clean the window up a little, and luckily it did clear up some.

And just as he had finished, someone knocked on the fragile door. Izuku opened it, and LOOK WHO IT IS! IT'S THE CRAZY DUDE!
"I guess you're the guy Shigaraki sent?" Izuku asked with already resigned look on his face.
"Yes!" "No!" The guy confusingly answered.
"The name's Twice, nice to meet ya!" Twice exclaimed, and yelled a "No it's not!" Right after.
"Follow me, I'll lead you to your interview!" "No I won't! Go eat shit and die!" He yelled both energetically and then angrily. Without anything to say to the matter Izuku followed.