13

Y/n's pov:

'I messed up. Jimin looks so mad at me now' I thought as he looked up at me with fire burning in his eyes.
"What did you just tell Kookie?" His voice was deeper that usual, Trying yo intimidate me.
"I told him the most believable thing I could think of at the moment without exposing your sexuality." I stated boldly.
"B-but after all I did to you, whyd you still defend me?" He questioned, starting to tear up again.
"Just because you messed up doesn't mean it won't be solved, I still love you and I know that you still love me too. But you have to accept that Jin and I have feelings for each other." He looked at the floor for a moment.
Did I finally break through?
"Y/n, y-you remember Jessica?" Jimin mentioned his ex for the first time since they'd split.
'why did he mention her? Did I really break through to him?' I thought for a moment. Remembering how close we both had gotten to her, just to discover later on that she had cheated on him with his ex-bestfriend, Jackson, "yeah, why?" I asked out of curiosity, he inhaled deeply before telling the saddening truth.

"Well, a-after her, I started feeling unwell a-and developed an eating disorder because I felt like I was not good enough. I-I'm getting better now but, it hurt when it all happened. I just," he paused for a moment, "I just wanted to make sure Jin didn't do anything like that to you. A-and I-I think I might be getting a crush on him. But, for you, y/n, I'll put my selfish feelings to the side." He finished. I looked down at his tear-stained face, pondering if he'd actually be okay or not.

"Are you sure about this?" The curiosity killing me, I placed my hand on his back, Rubbing in circles.  He nodded in reassurance.
"Go get him," He smiled.

Word count: 361💜

A/n: sorry for kinda spamming you guys. I just kinda felt bad for leavi g for so long without saying anything😅