2

It was silent the entire car ride so far. No one said anything, Then out of no where Hoseok asked.

"Does anyone want to listen to music?" He was scrolling threw YouTube to find a song. Then you Screeched.

"ICE CREAM CAKE BY RED VELVET!!!" Then a shoe came flying your way. You dodged it but Jimin yelled at the pale man from earlier.

"What the hell Yoongi! Don't throw your shoe at my sister! She might have woken you up but geez!"

So thats Yoongi. The one who is always tired and Jimin said should marry his pillow. The cute cat like boy. He had some fiesty qualities about him.

"Whatever." You heard Yoongi mumble.

"Jimin! You didn't tell me your sister had such good taste in music! " Hoseok said excitedly.

He put it on and we all jammed out to it. Except Yoongi, He was really mad at first but joined in the end. Then we listened to more songs on the way to their house. They are actually really cool. Why is Jimin so over protective over you? Sometimes it makes you mad, but you know he only does it because he loves you and is worried for you. When you got there they all introduced themselves.

"Hey! Do you guys want to introduce yourselves to my sister?" Jimin kind of demanded.

"Jiminie they don't have to!" You said in a whiny voice.

"It would be my pleasure!" That Jin guy said in a seductive voice that made you melt. You started blushing uncontrollably, staring at those brown eyes only made it worse for you.

"Guys come introduce yourselves!" He yelled which startled you.

"Hey I'm Jin by the way, or you can call me yours if you want!~" Jin said. Then you started to look like a tomato again. WHY DOES THIS MAN DO THIS TO ME? Then Jimins face got so red he looked sunburn.

"JIN STOP FLIRTING WITH MY SISTER!" Jimin yelled at Jin. Jimin stood in front of you and glared at Jin. If looks could kill then he would've dropped dead right then and there.

The others stepped in the living room and Jimin snapped back into reality. Then when Jimin wasn't looking Jin gave you a mischievous smirk that you already fell in love with.

"I'll go make dinner. You guys introduce yourselves to this beautiful young lady." Jin said. Then he winked at you which sent you to the moon and back.

Then Yoongi said, "But Jimin already knows us." Jimin looks really mad right now, but not at Yoongi. He was looking at the kitchen door, where Jin just went to. Then it got really quiet, RM broke the silence.

"U-um I'm Rm but you can call me Namjoon." He said awkwardly staring at the floor.

"Hey cutie I'm Taehyung!" Taehyung said with his box smile, pinching your cheeks. Jimin looked like he was about to blow up.

"I'm Suga or Yoongi" Said the guy next to Taehyung. Then the guy with red hair said.

"I'm your hope. Im your angel!J-hope!!"he yelled. Then a guy with a bunny smile said.

"Hey, um, I'm Jungkook." He said while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Then you guys started talking. You had a lot in common with all of them! You thought you guys could be great friends. Then Jin walked up to you and then you realized everyone was already in the kitchen. How long where you zoned out for? Then he pushed you into the couch further. Putting his arms on either side of you trapping you where you where. He slowly leaned into your ear and whispered seductively

"Dinner is ready, kitty"

-------------------------------------
Time skip, after dinner
-------------------------------------

"Who's gonna help with cleaning up?" Jin asked smirking at you. You just thought, How can this man do so much to me in such little time?

"I'll help." You blurted out.

"I was kinda hoping you would." He said plastering a grin that was so big it took up half his face. How can he look so innocent but be so hot? As you put the dishes away you felt his stares, as he whispered.

"You want help, kitty?" You could feel your face get redder. You knew this was the reaction he wanted, but you didn't want to give him what he wanted.

"N-no thank y-you." You stuttered, you got mad at yourself but couldn't help it. Then Jungkook walked in. The atmosphere became very awkward.

"D-do you guys want to watch a horror movie or action movie? They're in there fighting over it." Jungkook said shifting from foot to foot due to the awkward atmosphere. Suddenly Jin yelled.

"Horror!" Jungkook looked at you for reassurance. You just shrugged as a response. Then you three went to the living room to choose a horror movie.