Prologue

I leaned slumped over the railing of the underground opening to some train on broadway. With my vision going in and out I wiped my hand over my face like it would change my predicament...It didn't work.

Crystal, Crystal, Crystal My mind kept chanting. Shut the fuck up. I told myself...again it didn't work.

I attempted to stand tall on my 6'1 frame, as I began to walk down the cold streets of Brooklyn, New York. I really miss her. Shut the hell up Sean! Why can't she love me like she used to? Because she's a whore... my whore.

I pounded my fists into my temples hoping it would shut up my loud, annoying thoughts... once again it didn't work. Giving up, I fished through my pockets in a search of my baby blue IPhone 5c. Once I found it I entered the four digit passcode, and found myself scrolling through my contacts. My eyes lingered across her contact for a while until I decided to actually tap it. The bright little screen stared back at me, as if it knew what I was thinking... I wouldn't even wanna know what i'm thinking. I stared at the picture of us in the corner of the screen in hatred. We took the picture 3 months ago. We was watching the sunset that day, and decided we wanted to save the moment. We had asked a stranger to snap a picture of us before the beautiful moment was over. I stole a precious kiss from her, and luckily the stranger caught it on camera.  I remember the colors of orange, blue, and purple colliding beautifully together. I was better off entertaining a dog, then her bitch ass. 

November 15 // 2:56 am

Hey, babe...oops sorry I accidentily called you babe when I meant to put the word bitch. Anyway, how you doing? Still fucking that other nigga? You know the same one you were fucking while I was standing for hours outside your house waiting to take you to a dinner I prepared for your selfish ass.I hope you know I hate you, and that I wish I never met you.  If I never met you then I wouldn't be feeling how I'm feeling right now. Your so selfish. I gave you everything...including me.

{Delivered}

November 15 // 2:56 am

I still love you, but I wish you were dead right now.

{Delivered}

November 15 // 2:57

No I don't.

{Delivered}

November 15 // 2:58 am

I told you I hate you... I don't mean it. But you was the only one that I had. I hope you're happy... with him.

{Delivered}

November 15 // 3:01 am

Remember what I said you when I first met you? I said "You look like a caution sign, but sadly I don't follow rules." I'll always remember the day when I met what I thought was my life...I remember that blue shirt you wore that day. You know the one that says 'Daddy's Little Angel' in cursive letters across your chest? It was funny because it was never a day when you haven't argued with him. I know you only bought it to piss him off. You always liked to push people's buttons. That's one of the things I loved about you. Oh, and how are my twins doing? Sqwishy, and Wushy miss daddy? I bet you miss daddy too. I bet you also miss when I would crawl through your window at night, even though I had the key, and would lay with you until you fall asleep. You always said you wondered what it'll be like to be a teenager since you were always on lockdown by your parents. Remember when I would crawl into your bed at night? I would always hold you like you were a jewel. That's how you got your nickname remember? You were crying, telling me how you wish you were pretty like them other girls. Long hair, pretty eyes, light skin. You never understood how beautiful you are. You always wanted to be pretty, but in my opinion pretty ain't shit to beautiful. I always loved your beautiful dark chocolate skin, and your pretty brown eyes, and I always loved your hair the most. It was short like mine, but a little longer. I loved the way it framed your face, and was always left in little curls. You were always truly my little Jewel. Everyone always wanted diamonds, and pearls, but never bothered to see what the little Jewel was about. I'm glad i'm a curious person. Otherwise I would of never met you. You'll forever be engraved into my heart. What I loved the most was the morning... I would leave a soft kiss on your neck... your eyes... your cheeks... your forehead... your temples, and last but not least those soft lips of yours. Then when the sun would arrive those pretty little brown eyes would flutter open, and the first thing I would say is...good morning my precious jewel, but it's too bad you fucked it up, you dirty little slut.

{Delivered}

November 15 // 3:08

GET OUT OF MY HEAD! You don't deserve to have my tears shed for you.

{Delivered}

Vote, Comment if you want me to continue further i'm not a mind reader.