Love Yourz

"I'm tired of living with demons cause they always inviting more" - J Cole

Kea'Sean Anderson

My father always told me, love was a waste of time. That it isn't even worth fighting for. Hopeless. Dumb. Whack. He would say, but I knew deep down he still had a longing for my mother. Just from the way he would look at her. He missed her, but I know just like he knows, he would never admit that.

I watched, as she pulled the stranger to the dance floor. She always loved dancing. I promised I would take her dancing one day, but I wanted it to be something that would be forever imprinted into that pretty little head of hers but...I just didn't have the money to. I guess she couldn't wait.

"Hey sexy, you wanna dance?" I shook my head, Desperate, Drunk, and Disappointing. I only came here for one thing and one thing only. Not to be gyrated on, by someone who never heard of the word toothpaste.

"I'm sorry, but no thank you ma'am." I said, with a faint smile.

"It's okay Hun, your loss." She said, as she bounced across the dance floor to find her next prey. No, who ever you next talk to's loss.

I shook my head and looked back to the dance floor. I silently watched her wind her curvy hips into his. I took a deep breath along with another shot from the bartender.

I know what I i'm doing would probably be considered as stalking, but I look at it more as observing...from a distance.

I rolled my eyes at myself. Fuck her, I was never like this until I met her. I mean 6 years from now, I'd be recieving head, from a random girl in my contact list, while playing Call of Duty.

Now, I'm the depressed guy who spends his life at the club waiting for his girlfriend to stop being a hoe.

"Aye man, we rey' go hit the strip. You comin' or nah?" My good friend, Jermaine, said as he had probably another undercover hoe on his arm. I didn't mean that. You obviously did if you fucking said it. Shut the fuck up.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll fuck wit' y'all later." I said, not believing myself.

"Ight man," He said, as he began to exit the club. You really gon' miss out on big booty bitches for a hoe that don't even want you? Don't call her that. What you gon' do cry? Shut up. You are such a bitch Sean. Shut up! No, look at your fucking self Sean you rey fucking cry just cause YOU called her a bitch. Why the fuck do you even have balls man?

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled, causing everyone to look at me, including the reason why I'm here right now. I stared at her, hatred laced through my veins.

She had a soft look in her eye, along with a wave of guilt. The nigga she was grinding on started whispering things in her ear, time to go.

It was obvious he only wanted to fuck her, but her dumb ass couldn't see that. She was too busy searching for love in all the wrong niggas. I stared at her for a short second before I stood up and began to walk out of Club Pacha.

"Keasey, wait!" She yelled, as she tried to catch up with me.

I wonder if they still at the strip. Big booty bitches, won't clear my mind but, hopefully some head will. Oh, shut the fuck up. You couldn't even stand the sight of a female since she broke up with you, Pussy. I took a deep breath, and continued walking.

Unfortunately I'm right. I couldn't stand the sight of any other female because they all had her face...

"Keasey please stop," She cried out. I turned around and pushed her against the wall in one quick motion.