Chapter 1

"Wei Ying, let's celebrate your comeback! Possibly at a club?" His manager said.

"Sure! Invite the company." Wu Xian said.

"Alright, get ready! And remember, you cannot drink a lot." His manager warned.

"We'll see about that." Wu Xian said as he smirked.

Getting up from the black leather couch, he slipped his hands into the pockets of his pants as he walked to get ready. Turning on the shower and letting the warm water hit his body made him feel relaxed.

He took a break from his acting career to travel the world and to heal himself mentally. Now that he was finally satisfied, he decided to get back to acting.

As he got out of the shower, he grabbed a white towel and wrapped it around his waist as he walked out of the bathroom and into the closet. His closet was filled with designer brands and was surprisingly very neat. He glanced around his closet trying to figure out what to wear. He ran his fingers across the sleeves of his shirts and pulled out a white plain t-shirt. He repeated the same process with his pants and chose out a pair of dark gray slacks. He also chose out a thin black blazer. He stood in front of the mirror as he got dressed and chose out his watch and shoes. To the bathroom he went, as he fixed up his straight hair.

He was just about to sit down until his manager stopped him.

"We should take a picture for the media."

Wu Xian nodded his head as his manager took photos of him.

"This one looks about good

"This one looks about good." Manger said as he showed him the picture.

"Wow, it does. It's been awhile since I've taken photos." Wu Xian said surprised and proud.

"You still have it in you." Manager said while laughing and patting his back.

"I'll get the car." Manager said as he took the key.

Wu Xian headed to the front door to wait for the car. His manager pulled up in the front with Wu Xian's, white Ferrari 458. As his manager got out of the car, Wu Xian walked and sat in the driver's seat. Wu Xian then revved his car as he found the sound pleasing. He smirked and drove off to the club fast.

Hou Yu Sheng POV

"Yu Sheng, let's go to the club!" said Chun Hua

"Bai Chun Hua, what did I say about going to club's. It's not safe there and it's just a place for wild and drunk people." I said as I was putting on makeup.

"Come on, just this one time. I just want to celebrate you getting casted for your first main role." Chun Hua said as he pouted.

I looked at her through the mirror and shook my head.

"Come on, let's have little fun at least." She said as she shook my arm.

I sighed and thought about it. After a while, I nodded.