Sh*T change

Olivia POV.
  So me and trey been best friends for like a month an I  really been having a good time with him we thinking about starting a best friend YouTube cause we be posting pictures and videos on instagram and people always be like make a YouTube so thats just might what we will do my forever bestie jasmine surprise me and stuff she moved here she go to college here so probably like everyday I will be going to her school and seeing what she doing me and Taylor been getting really close, me trey and Taylor thinking about getting a house together when we get out of high school jasmine going to be in school but whatever she come home she will have a room so that's what we been looking for but we really only have 2 weeks left in school I'm about to cry and guess what y'all nobody in school been talking about me anymore because I had to slap me a couple of bitches the other day so now them bitches respect me but talk to you guys later about to get ready for school.

Trey POV.
  I heard my alarm clock ring I stop it and went back to sleep i really don't feel like going to school today but I'm going to go because my best friend and I are going to see houses today and then go to the mall to get our graduation stuff cause y'all know niggas are about to graduate we Rey be out of school and getting to this bag me and my best and Taylor are getting a house together after graduation so that we don't have to live with our parents any more but I think I'm about to make it official with my best because she really the only girl who actually showed me love and actually put effort into trying to make a nigga happy.

Taylor POV
I can't wait to move in with my best friends I say best friends because Trey my best friend to cause he real cool jasmine go to college here so she will be living with us whenever she get out of college we going to have some much fun we getting a 6 bed room house cause we need room cause all of us have bad attitudes but will we get along.

At school,

Conversation between trey and Olivia.

Trey- best I need to talk to you after school it's important.

Olivia- why can't you just tell me now best I don't like to wait.

Trey- cause I don't want to tell you here I have to also take you somewhere.

Olivia- okay bestie.

Trey- rd love you.

Olivia- love you to best.

Trey POV
So today I think I want to make it official with Olivia because we about to move in together and we really been together every day since I asked her to be my best friend so I think it's time cause I love her so before school this morning I got a hotel ready with the big question so after school I will be taking her there when we get out so talk to y'all later.

After school,,.
Taylor- So trey told me everything that's going on today he want me to hurry up and go to the mall because I ain't come to school today but he want me to get him a cute little necklace and ring and some earrings for Olivia he gave me $500 so you know I'm going all out for my bestie westie so yeah bye y'all.

Trey- come on best we need to go home and get dressed you don't have to put nothing dressy on just a regular every day outfit okay best.

Olivia- okay but I really want you to tell me where we going do I need makeup.

Trey- you know I don't like you putting on makeup but we might take some pics so just put a little bit on okay best.

Olivia- okay bestie westie.

Olivia POV
I really don't know what to put on because I don't know where we going so I'm going to get cute but not to cute and he told me to bring extra clothes so I think we might be going to a hotel I just can't wait to see so bye y'all Rey get dressed.