He may be the one ☺️.

Olivia POV
So everyone is almost done getting all there stuff in the house I'm so excited my parents will be coming checking out the house today after they take me to go get some stuff for the house but yes we all graduate high school y'all already know I was valedictorian cause y'all know I'm smart but we almost done getting our house done and we going to the market today also so talk to you guys later.

Trey POV
  Hey y'all so as y'all know me Taylor and my baby girl Olivia got this big house that we will be living in for a while but later we going to the market cause we need a lot of snacks and food y'all know after I graduate I became a bigger drug dealer it ain't nothing real heavy but you know I'm bring that money in for me and my baby girl.

Olivia mom- liv heaven wants to know if she can stay with y'all for the summer I told her no because you guys are trying to get away from us that's why y'all left lol.

Olivia- yeah she can come for a little while cause I do miss my sister she been with her god mother for a long time so I need to see my stinky.

Heaven seeing Olivia:

Heaven- hi liv I missed you and mommy so much mommy told me what you said I so excited.

Olivia- I miss you to stink and yes you can come stay with us for the summer cause I know you don't want to be and that house with mommy and daddy bored all summer.

Heaven- well liv daddy haven't really been home I ask mommy why and she told me she will explain it to me when I get a little bit older which I don't know what that mean but maybe he just at work.

Olivia- yeah stink he probably is at work. "But really I don't think my mother and father are together anymore" because he would of came to see the house with her which he didn't but whatever the case is I will ask my mom.

Trey POV.
So it's getting closer and closer before we have everything moved in and I'm excited that me and Olivia got together before we moved in because that mean I get to sleep with her I really love her to death.

Trey-"stink"(call Olivia) can you come here real quick I have to ask you something.

Olivia- yes babe what do you want now.

Trey- well I was up here thinking okay so would you have my baby if I put one in you.

Olivia- "laughs" babe I don't know if you did it by a mistake or even or purpose I wouldn't kill the baby I would keep it but we don't need to be talking about this we just got out of high school.

Trey- I know we just got out of high school but I'm making enough money for you me and the baby.

Olivia- babe I understand but when I have my child you selling drugs are going to have to stop.

Trey- I also understand you but I'm not the one out here selling drugs you know I got little niggas doing it for me so we good.

Olivia- okay bae it's whatever happens at this point cause now I know you going to be trying.

Trey- "laughs" okay babe love you stink.

Olivia- love you more pooh.

1 month later.

Trey POV.
Hey y'all me and Olivia have been living with each other for like a month now and it's been going good but I have a lot of things planned for us I do want her to be the mother of my child but I don't think she ready to have a child yet so y'all know I pull out every-time cause I don't want her to get pregnant yet but I'm Rey get dress we Rey go out.

Olivia POV.
   Hey guys I been living with Taylor and trey for a month now and we really be in this house having fun like we never bored because we even playing or watching movies together but I have something really important to tell you guys so trey birthday Rey come up and I'm Rey  do something really big for him and I think I'm Rey give him the child he want y'all know but we Rey go somewhere so I'm Rey get dressed.

"Trey , Olivia and Taylor are going to the Cheesecake Factory.

Outfits..,

Trey^

Trey^

Olivia ^

Olivia ^

Taylor ^

Taylor ^

Taylor-best I don't like this Cheesecake Factory they a little ghetto.

Olivia- girl stop complaining we got to go to this one cause I don't feel
Like driving.

Taylor-rd best.

After Cheesecake Factory,,

Trey- babe when we get at the house I have to ask u something serious and just be honest.

Olivia- okay babe and you know I'm always honest.

Trey-rd bae.

At the house.,

Trey- so babe can we have a child I really want you to be the mother of my child.

Olivia- babe I been thinking about it and the answer is......