i.

❝ Even psychopaths have emotions; then again, maybe not. ❞ ─ Richard Ramirez

TITLE

            ❝ UNCOVERING THE TRUTH ❞

(I had no idea what to title this - that one kinda sucks ass. sorry.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━

DESCRIPTION

In 1953, Blank blank* over 10 young children were captured on their way homes from school - never to see their families again. They were brutally murdered in ways that were so inhumane and relief wavered over the town as in 1965, Blank blank* was caught. Blank blank* is to be known as one of the most dangerous, sick serial killers to have walked the earth. Blank blank* continued his work for twelve years and the last thing he said as he sat smirking on the electric chair in death row was - "We've all got the power in our hands to kill, but most people are afraid to use it. The ones who aren't afraid, control life itself."

                    In 1980, 37 years after these horrific incidents began to take place - he/blank blank* began researching and writing novels about 'what goes through a serial killers mind when they kill' and releasing images of said crimes. His book sold out in 27 states and he became Americas best crime writer. What the public didn't know, was it was a matter of a waiting game, until Blank blank's* horrific tragedies started to arise again.

(Blank blank: being the serial killer. He/Blank blank: being the man writing them.)

//

He is a writer. He uncovers real life crime stories, explaining the gore and the hidden content that nobody usually gets told. He leaks information about what really happened to the victims.
He ends up getting so focused and sucked into his latest story - this being the biggest one yet that he starts to reenact it.

          things start to take a turn for the worst as New Yorks* most tragic, brutally-murdering serial killer might have a copycat on the loose.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

EXTRA THINGS TO INCLUDE

he a split personality? 

he becomes obsessed with particular serial killers.

─ his fascination with this particular one is worryinghe ends up losing his wife over this crazy, want and desire to continue writing about the worst one yet.

he usually writes about tame serial killers, crime stories - until he stumbled across this particular man who brutally murdered his victims in such harsh ways that the images never got released to the press. they couldn't make an autopsy, or barely figure out who the victims actually were after /the serial killer/ was finished with them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

OC; CHARACTER AESTHETIC

ted bundy vibe.

─ good looking lad, but a dark mind.

─ 'family guy' - loved his kids, and his wife. (that's what it seemed anyway)

─ had a mischievous smile.