Retirement part 1

After completing their practise session for next match everyone went to their respective rooms.
After few minutes  manager came to Mahi's room .

Manager:Hey! Mahi there is a press meet that you attend. So get ready.

Mahi: Me?  Why can't you tell virat or rohit to go?

Manager:Ni actually  media wants your interview .Plz mahi.

Mahi: OK (sighs) just tell me when tell me when should I come.

Manager: In another 10 minutes.

Mahi:Ok

After 10 minutes,
The press meet was going on and media was asking him some random question and then a question arises that is about his form and retirement.

Mahi:As per my form I think I'm doing well. Yaa.. maybe I am not hitting so hard like before but I think I'm doing well.

Media person: what about the speculations that you are going to retire after this world cup?

After that question he went into a small flashback..
When he is going to room after the match with Bangladesh their were some idiots who are saying 'Hey budda ab tu retire hoja.. Yuvi jo tum se jyada acha tha woh retire go Chuka hai because of you'
He remembers that incident and became upset. Generally, mahi isn't a person who takes this type of things seriously and he didn't take it this time too until that guy mentioned about yuvi. Yes, yuvi the person or player who mahi really admired. When he was captain yuvi was always his first choice. What made him upset is the guy saying he is reason for yuvi's retirement. No,never not in his dreams he thought bad for yuvi and even any other players .
He continued after a minute.

Mahi:Actually so many people want me to retire even before the upcoming match with srilanka.

Media person:What you think are you going to retire?

Mahi:.Right now thier is nothing like that and I am only concentrating on upcoming matches.

Manager:thank you it's enough now. Plz.

Media: just few minutes..

Manager : No no it has been so long till now...

Mahi: Thank you😊

He leaves from there with little heavy heart.

To be continued...

So guys thus my version of  dhoni's retirement speculations. There will be another 1 or 2 parts of this. Hope u peoleliked it.

Plz do vote and comment

Love,
Sreya