Retirement part 7

Yuvraj was crying badly hugging his best friend mahi.Mahi was so shocked by the sudden action that he just stood like a statue.He came out of the shock and pushed yuvi slightly and gave him a blank expression.

(Y:Yuvi,M:Mahi,S:Sanu)

Y:Mahi I'm really sorry yaar.

M:Why are you saying sorry?

Y:Because I'm mad and I just said you all nonsense things which aren't true.

M:What do you mean?

Y: Mahi I was just joking that day .Actually it was a prank.

M:What ? (Angrily)

S:Ha mahi he just pranked at you that day.

M:Really? Promise me sanu is it prank?

S:Haa mahi it is I swear .

M:Prank? Do you think it's funny yuvi making such pranks?I just hate you and you said their is nothing left between us right ? Ok then let your wish be granted and even if u want me back in your life I'll not come .(shouts angrily with red filled eyes)

Y:No plz see I'm sorry it was my mistake ok and also we used to talk like this always na for fun then what happened now?

M:Yaa we used to talk but I used to know that is for fun, but the way you talked with me that night I still remember.Your tone was different .You sounded serious like you really meant it.

Y:Yaa that is what is prank.But I thought u will find it out as you know me very well but you took it seriously.You didn't use your brain that isn't my mistake.(innocently)

Zak and bajji were smiling looking yuvi standing in front of mahi like a innocent scared kitten.

S:Bajju paa and zak bhai will you guys stop smiling .They are fighting there and instead of solving it you are standing here and smiling.Like seriously,grow up na.

Zak:Sanu remember one thing,no one should come between two persons when they are fighting because when a third person go the fight gets much worse.If it is yuvi and mahi definitely not ,because at last we become fools.

Bajji:Just look at the scene and enjoy and I really missed them fighting it's so fun .Dont worry anyways they will patch up at last.

S:Ap dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta uhmm.

M:Listen MR.YUVRAJ SINGH I'm not gonna talk to you forever and ever.

Y:MR.MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI you will talk with me.Because you can't live without me.

M:Not anymore ! I'm done with you and your stupid pranks. Just leave me alone now.

Mahi turned back to leave but yuvi just hugged him from behind as tight as possible.

Y:I'm sorry plz maff kardo.

M:Yuvi just leave me .

Y:No.I'll not if you want you scold me or beat me how much ever you want but I won't leave you.

Mahi removed yuvi's hands forcefully and turned back to him and started scolding him like anything.In all this time yuvi was just standing and listening like a good boy.At last after scolding for so long time and letting all his anger,hurt and whatever feelings come outside he fell on his knees on the floor and started crying bitterly covering his face with his hands.

Everyone are looking them with teary eyes and the kids were shocked seeing their mahi bhai in such a terrible state .Yuvi also kneeled infront of him and took him into a hug

Y:Mahi!! Plz maat rona .I promise aaj ke baat mein kabhi tumse iss tarike se nahi baat karunga.Ab sab bhooljha.

Mahi took of his hands and he thrown himself upon yuvi and hugged him as tight as possible.A few good minutes they broke the hug....no no actually yuvi broke the hug whereas mahi is clinging to yuvi as if he scared that if he leaves him for even a sec he will  go away from him forever.Yuvi literally dragged mahi to the sofa and made him sit on the sofa and he also got seated beside him.

Y:Areey yaar abh chup bhi hojana.Just forget everything.Sorry bolana tho plz, tum mujhe aur zyada guilty feel mat karvau.

M: Mein toh bahut kuch bhoolna chahta hoon but nahi horaha hai yuvi. Mein aur zyada bardash nahi kar saktha.

Y: Kaun tumhe bardash karne keliye bola.

M:I mean aaj tak mujh pe kitne bhi rumors aaye hai yaa mere character pein sawal aaye hai i took it lite considering it to be just a part of life but baar baar i can't take it anymore.

Y:Unlogon ko koi kaam nahi rehta apne zindagi mein iss liye aise baat kaarte hai, unn pagal logon ko gyaan  mat do.

M:Hmm.But yuvi ek baat bolo tumhe sach mein nahin lagta na ki tumhare retirement ki reason mein hoon.

Y:Bilkul nahi and who ever said that or says that he is an as*hole.

M:Tumhara baap hi hai jo pehla kaha.

Y:Areey yaar abh uska yaad mat karwana dimaag karabh ho jayega mera. Aur mahi yeh bandage kya hai haat pein?

M:Woh jab mein gusse nikalrahata washroom mein sab kuch penke tab ek chota glass piece cut huva but bahut choti si chot  hai .

Y:Ha pata chal rahe kitni choti si chot hai.

M:Arey chodna aur bata tum sab logon with families yaha kaise?

Y:Mujhe bhi nahi pata yaar .Yesterday when sanu called me and said about you  we decided to meet you immediately when you come to India .Zak and Bajju  said they will also come so i said ok as we already had a plan to meet you as soon as you come a give you surprise and get you into a happy mood. Hazel was with me while talking with sanu and she said she will also come along with me and maybe she would have said it to sakshi and she came along with ziva but I dont know about rest of the ladies and kids.

How is it ?

Hope you people liked.

I will end this story maybe in one more part and I'll give updates of my other stories.

Love,
Sreya