Retirement part3

Virat:Mahi bhai ? Apko humare saath rahena acha nahi lagta?

Mahi:Virat ..plz I am so much irritated and don't make me more irritated!! ..so all of u leave from here right now..got it?

Rohit:You are getting irritated because of us bhai? Why?

Virat:Ro just leave him...he is not going to listen to us.. Come let's go.

Rohit:But mahi bhai if u are thinking about your retirement plz don't think or take decisions by yourself because the team needs you.. plz.. And saying this they all left from there.

Mahi who was standing all this while just sat on his bed with a thud and kept his head in his hands and thought'what the hell is wrong with me? I'm so much stupid that I shouted on them with  no mistake of them.. God!! What should I do now? OK I will not retire now in middle of world cup but definitely after world cup'and thinking all these he slept

On the other side no we're getting sleep because they were very much worried about their mahi bhai
Virat was sitting at a corner of the room and thinking very much deeply.. Then Rohit came and sat beside him.

Rohit: vee.. Don't worry everything will be fine.

Virat:How ro?he is not even telling us what happened..

Ro:He will just give him sometime.. He is our ahi bhai and u know how much he loves us right he can't behave like this with us for long

Virat:hmm..but I am so much worried about him ro.. I can't see him like this... We know him from 10 years by now and in all these years he never behaved like this whatever maybe the situation is.He never shouted on me like that ro! and a lone tear escaped from his eyes..😢

Rohit: Its ok vee just calm down lets give  him some space then he will be alright ..ok..just concentrate on tomorrows match..

Rohit: Hey guys now everyone go to sleep its too late and we have match tommorow.

Everybody went to their rooms and slept. No one asked mahi anything about his behaviour after that day. They played next matches really well and won .But in the semi finals against newzealand..there dream of getting wc 2019 was  down .They know that this is mahi's last WC so they wanted to win this any how but destiny had some another game..all top order failed that day and the pressure again fell on mahi.Playing in pressured situation is not new for mahi but that day he was stressed.The mahi who always liked playing in pressured situations is not liking it today.But still he played for his country till the end and he gave hopes that india is going to win then his run -out made everthing impossible.The man who never showed his emotions outside has shown it .A lone tear escaped from mahi's eyes😢😢😭 when he was coming back to pavilion not because they are loosing WC but he failed to fulfill everyone's hope which they kept on him.After seeing him whole team got teary 😭😭.He came back to the dressing room and sat in a corner and no one either him or others uttered a word after that lose.They came back to their hotel rooms. After sometime everyone wanted decided to talk with him no matter what because they can't see their mahi bhai like that any more.They slowly steped into his room and they saw no one .They were about to go back when they heard a sound from washroom and thought maybe he was in.

They can hear some types of sounds which is clearly saying that mahi was showing he is letting his anger,frustration,grief and what ever emotions he had come out.They just kept silent until he came out.After like 15 minutes the bathroom door got opened and everybodies head turned into that side to see their mahi bhai.

They were shocked seeing his condition.😨

Plz Do vote and comment

Love,

Sreya