So What's Happening With Hidden Lives?

Okay, so I know I promised I would have this story finished, published, and then be moving onto another story. However, I think it's time I say that I don't know if that's going to happen.

I've ran into a few blocks, not just on this story, but in ideas in general.
It's my own fault for thinking I could carry on with this at such a young and naïve age, so maybe I'll get back to these when I'm older.
I'm also annoyed at myself as I let emotions get the better of me, and so had to rewrite an entire chapter in this, and even now I look at it and think "yeah, there's too much spite." It's annoying to think that I let anyone down in this, but it is what it is.

I just need time. I'm sorry, but that's all I can really tell you.

Is this never going to be completed? Unlikely, as I do want to bring more detail to these characters. Just I don't think it's going to be this year at all now.

Will I carry on writing? I hope so, as at this point it's therapy.

What's happened to cause me to write this? Stuff to say the least. Motions of emotions got the better of me, and now this story keeps getting ruined by it. (For those who wish to know, and know me, feel free to message. I'll try and explain, but know that I will be my "old" self)

I am very sorry, but this story will be on hold for over a year. I need to redeem myself.
Sorry,
-Kebabfish.