𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫

summary:
every boyfriend gets jealous at some point, but some take it personally.

summary:every boyfriend gets jealous at some point, but some take it personally

~~

" why the fuck were you so rude ruel" i yelled at him, slamming the door while he was walking behind me.

" who the does that guy think he is? staring at you like a fucking piece of meat and calling you names"he said, slightly raising his voice while placing his hands in the air.

" he's just a friend!" i said, annoyed at my boyfriend.

" what kind of friend fucking flirts with them when their partner is right there?"ruel said, staring me deeply in the eyes. his blonde locks covering part of his eyes.

" it's a jokingly friend thing ruel, you are so annoying sometimes!" i yelled, rolling my eyes at him.

" if you don't want me to be the boyfriend im supposed to be, fine then" he shouted, walking to the door and walking out.

" fuck you" i screamed, just before i heard the front door slam shut.

~~~~

coco and i went to the mall for the rest of the day, my thoughts have been pushed away from the " ruel" thoughts. she knew what happened since i told her and just said to let him calm down and come to you.

" max has a girlfriend anyway!" i said, annoyed to coco while looking into brandy melville.

" but did you think max was taking it to far?" she asked, browsing at the high waisted jeans.

" max and i have always done that, and people in our old school used to think it was normal." i said.

" but maybe now what you have a boyfriend it may be weird though love." she said, taking the jacket from the left rack.

" where is ruel anyway?" i asked her, turning my head towards the girl. she she shrugged her shoulders and we payed for our things and went home.

~~~~~

we heard a girl's laughing at the door of the house, we looked at each other weirdly. coco banged on the door, making ruel immediately open it and a brunette girl popped up next to him.

" hi im mariela!" she said, " but you can call me mari for short!"
her long arms reached for coco and i's necks.

coco pulled away immediately and i let " mari" hug me a bit longer.
" hey, who's this ruel?" she asked, looking up at her 6ft brother.