"The Start"

*******Daeliylah Point of View********

"On life you cheating , I'm done with this game " My oldest brother said while playing 2k with my other brothers by the way my name is liylah, I'm 16 ,I stand around 5'2, my skin was like honey ,& I had big brown eyes I was bigger than must girls my age but I didn't care I was cool with my size ,I'm goofy asf at home but anywhere else I was quite & shy but I was no where near pussy I'll fight a chick in heart beat . I live with my 6 older brothers (they taught me how to fight). I know what your thinking "Damn where our parents " well when my mom gave birth to me she pass away so I never met her my brothers always tell me I look like her & I really do ,from the pictures I seen of her .And my dad well I don't know much about him he left when I was two I don't even remember how he looked "Oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️"after all of that my oldest brother raised us at the time he was only 19 . "LIY" Daequan screamed (Daequan was the 2nd oldest he's 27 and he look just like daelontae but a little lighter ,) Damn thinking to myself this nigga always wanted something. I slid on my Nike slides and make my way downstairs to see what he wanted I turn into the living room looking at him while he was playing the game with Daelontae(lontae was the oldest he was 33 and he was dark skinned with hazel eyes with a full beard he was real buff and he stood at 6'7) " What you want???" I said sounding tired "Can you cook something to eat pleasssee?? Pleasse??" Quan said . I widen my eyes and cocked my head to the side , I know this nigga did not just call me down here to make him something to eat , I thought to myself . "Please please pleasse " quan begged , I ask him "what he wanted to eat" he said "chicken" then delontae blurted out "No, Steak" & next thing you know I hear a hurd of niggas coming down the stairs telling me what I should make .... smh🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️.

It's 6:30 in the morning and we had to get ready for school . Before i could do any of hygiene stuff I had to go wake up daelyn , daemonte and daeniko (monte and Niko are twins we're only one year apart niko slim with hazel eyes while Monte is a bite cocky also his eyes out dark brown and both brown skin & around 6'2 )(Out of my brothers only me and daelyn resemble each other he was 6'6 with honey skin he was slim with hazel eyes he had full lips and nice little nose just like me he also had long dreads ,girls went crazy over him )"Yes" they're all older than me but I still had to wake them up for school . I walk back to my room and I go in my bathroom so I could get ready. "Alexa play Get Ready playlist"
"Playing your Get Ready Playlist" Alexa said.
Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga
Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures
Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger
Fuckin' on a scammin' ass, rich ass nigga
Same group of bitches, ain't no adding to the picture
Drop a couple racks, watch this ass get bigger
Drinkin' on liquor, and I'm lookin' at your nigga
If his money right, he can eat it like a Snicker
I ain't got time for you fake ass hoes
Talkin' all loud in them fake ass clothes
Fake ass shoes match their fake ass gold
I'm the realest bitch ever to you snake ass hoes
Act up, you can get snatched up
Dirty ass nails, baby girl, you need to back up
It's Yung Miami, and I came to run my sack up
Tired ass...
I turn off my music cause someone knock on my bathroom door I peek my head out & seen daeonnie " Heres your money for school " he had 300 dollars folded in his hand " Okay sit it on my dresser, thanks" . (Daeonnie was my 3rd oldest brother he look just like Daelontae except he had a scar under his eye and tattoos on his face and he had tht Thot boy hair cut )Oh yeah did I mention my three oldest brothers are apart of the biggest drug ring on the west coast . We live big ass house in East Bloomfield , Michigan but we're from Detroit east side ,we had a six car garage, daequan , daelontae and daeonnie all drives 2019 mustang all in different colors. Anyway back to me, as Im in the mirror admiring my body. I was wearing high-waisted rip up dark denim blue jeans with a long sleeve orange crop top that had my upper chest & shoulders showing with my Nike air maxes 95 on . I loved the way I looked in the mirror body was just right ,hair was laid & lips was popping . I grabbed my phone , headphones lipgloss ,bookbag and the money my brother left me & started heading down stairs . Like always I'm the first one up & last one ready 😭.
"Damn it's about time you got finish " said daelyn , "iTs ABoUt tIme YoU gOT FiNiSh " I said in a dumb voice as lyn , monte & niko bust out laughing I went in the refrigerator and grab a juice & headed to the car . Daelyn drove us to school he was senior & he couldn't wait to graduate he was going to college to play football he already have whole bunch of offers from D1 schools. As we get out Monte looked me up and down with a stank face I looked at him and said " Why you looking like tht " "You need whip that glossy shit off yo face " he said in a demanding tone I laugh out loud and said "Boy bye who you think you is ? " "Yeah ight you heard what I said " he said walking into the school , I waved him off & kept walking , Monte was in the 11th grade , he was so overprotective of me I mean all my brothers was but him especially Monte would beat anybody ass who even looked at me funny , he was always ready fight he didn't tolerate no nonsense from anybody . "
As Im entering the class room here go my best & only friend yelling "Bestfrieeeeend " yeah she was one of those her name Cheyenne she was black & Dominican she had almond color skin with dark brown freckles and natural strawberry blonde hair that was extra curly and her eyes was a orangy brown color ,boys went crazy over her but she wasn't into boys 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 . "Aye can I come over your house liyla " she ask Cheyenne hated staying home she would rather be at my house cause she didn't like her mom boyfriend. " Yeah girl i don't care I'll even cook for you to " when I said that her eyes lit up like fireworks she grabbed my arm "Marry me " she said jokingly we both bust out laughing causing the whole classroom to look at us which made us laugh even louder and harder we stayed laughing no matter what but I stop laughing when I notice this new boy walking into class he had muscular arms he was about 6'5 with brown hair & green eyes with tan skin I thought to myself he was the finest man I've ever seen...
School about to let out & I couldn't stop talking about the new boy "I found out his name was Jakwaun Davis !! Did y'all hear me a white boy name is Jakwaun Davis , Ooouuuu that boy was something crucial I tell you" talking to Cheyenne ,she was just laughing so I turn to her and ask her " What's so funny ?"she said while managing to still laugh " Girl it's not like you gone talk to him " " You don't know what I'll do "I said with I little confidence knowing damn well I was not gone talk to him . I never had boyfriend a day in my life boys just didn't seem interested in me i think it's because my weight but I'm not trippin . "You want me to help you talk to him " Cheyenne asked I look at her "I don't need your help ima grown ass women " I said with a goofy smile cause I know full blown well I'm not
"Since you so grown go ahead and talk to him he right there " Chey said ,I got all red and nervous looking around to see him "Where he at chey stop playing " I said in a whispering voice walking behind her " I thought you was grown remember that he right there go " chey said as she grabbed me and push me towards him we was still kind of far away from each other I went behind Chey & I notice him looking at me I turn my head saying to chey "I think he looking at me ,look look look " I said Chey said " You know what ima make you talk to him and maybe you'll loosen up a bit , AYEE COME HERE" waving for Jakwaun to come over ,I slap her leg and said "why you do that" she said " Shhhh I got a good feeling " as Jakwaun approach I'm trying to play it cool but in the inside I was terrified ...

******Jakwuan Point of View *****

"I really don't wanna in this bitch " Jak said while walking in the class room where I hear loud laughter & talking I walks in and notice the two girls laughing hard asf he really didn't pay them no mind ,After the bell ring i get up & notice this girl with a fat ass booty with long black hair that was touching her ass "Damn" I thought to myself I watch as she turn around a grab her bookbag I was just admiring her looks she had the prettiest smile I ever seen it even made him smile I watch her walk out and leave. A couple hours later school was about to let out I'm standing in the hallway talking to my cousin he was trip goofy type.
"How was your first day nigga " my cousin Darius said "it was straight "jak said
Jak was adopted by his mom bestfriend his mother died in a car crash while pregnant with him & the doctors could only save him it was too late for his mother , Sandra (Yes Sandra is black & yes she named him ), My adopted mom treated me as if i was really her son I grew up around her family calling her mom and her husband pops she couldn't have kids of her own so she was glad she had me from birth till now.
Jak notice the girl from earlier walking down the hallway. "She thick asf she got ass ,titties & hips, her smile was so contagious🤤" jak in his thoughts he didn't even notice he staring at her . "Aye what's her name " jak taps his cousin on his arm pointing at her Darius shook his no fast as hell saying"Nope don't do it nigga don't do it " jak look at him with confusion "Why , she a hoe or something?" Darius rub his face sigh and said " Dawg she got like 10 brothers that don't play no games. I never even seen her talk to a boy before just stop " Jak looking at his cousin like he was stupid jak said "shidd you saying that like I'm post to be scared " as rub his hands together eyeing her down "Okay when they beat you ass don't come to me but they call her liylah " Darius said
Jak was still looking at her notice she was hiding behind her friend, her friend start waving Jak over So he walk over there biting on his button lip....