viii.

You're perfectly wrong for meThat's why it's so hard to leave—

That's why it's so hard to leave

The following week after Outside Lands, Jaime's face was plastered all around gossip sites. Many bringing up the rumors about her and Hailee, others commenting on how beautiful the song was. Jaime spent time writing, tweaking things for the release and promoting it.

Tonight was the launch of the first episode of House of the Dragon. Jordan decided to throw a watch party, but it ended up being moved to Jaime's house due to Jordan's being repaired. Most of the stars, eighteen or older, were allowed to join them in a booze fest watching the show.

"Matt, where is my vodka?" Jaime called out from the kitchen, fixing her and Milly's drinks. Her and Milly weren't sleeping together as much as before, more casually now then before where it had more of a situationship. Neither wanted a relationship at the moment, it wasn't something they had on their minds. Jaime still needed to figure out her feelings regarding Dakota and Olivia. 

"Here it is, I was topping off my and Emma's drinks." Matt called as he entered the large kitchen with a bottle of Beluga Gold in hand. Jaime had taken so much of her character Yelena home with her, she sometimes still slipped into the accent. She also had the Russian's affinity for vodka. The training was something she did, it was good for her flexibility. 

Jaime finished off the bottle, and walked into the living room. On the couch sat Emma, Matt, Jordan, and Fabien. On the love seat Ewan, Tom and Phia sat together.  The bean bags on the floor sat Ben and Olivia, who refused to let her go without him. Nobody commented on how he looked at Jaime, pure distaste and hate in his eyes.

Eve, Patty, Harry and Steve were unable to make it. 

The last love seat sat Milly and Emily, where Jaime sat on the corner with Milly slightly pressed against her. "The episode will be up in one minute." Emma announced, and the room cheered.

"How do you feel that we aren't going to see you for five episodes?" Jaime asked.

"It's okay, I don't mind knowing how hard Emily and Milly worked. It's going to be scary when people see us switch, I hope people don't hate it." Emma answered honestly, and to be honest they were the kindest human Jaime had met.

The episode started and not five minutes in, Jaime's phone rang. The group groaned and Jaime sighed. "I'm going to take this, I will be right back." The episode paused and Jaime moved to the kitchen.

Jaime speaking.

I'm surprised you didn't change your number.

Dakota?

In the other room, everyone perked up at the name. Dakota, as in Jaime's ex?

Yes Jaime, it's Dakota.