The Coffee Shop

"Where are we going??" Tae looked around at the city like a child as Yoongi drove.

"Somewhere."

"Oh, wooooow. Don't give out too many details," playful sarcasm in his voice. "Wait! Are we going to the mall? I need new clothes."

"No."

"Restaurant?"

"No."

"Uh... park?"

"Nope."

"Hmm, MUSEUM?!"

"Ew, never."

"HEY! I happen to absolutely love museums. Don't disrespect them before I bite you," Taehyung pointed a finger and threatened.

"I'd get some sort of disease if you did," replied Yoongi jokingly.

"Just for that, I'm going to bite you while you're sleeping."

"If you do I'll break every bone in your small body with no hesitation."

Taehyung doesn't have anything to say after that so he begins to ask questions again.

"ANYWAYS, where are you taking me? I deserve an answer immediately!" Taehyung yelled like a child in the passenger seat. The older covered one of his ears and slightly swerved the car.

"Oh my God, we're almost there. Just wait a few minutes."

"I wanna know now."

"Ugh, just wa—"

"NOOOOOOOO"

"FINE. A coffee shop."

"Coffee shop? oh my god... I love coffee. I dream about it every night. Why was it such a big deal to tell me?" Tae questioned with a cute confused face.

"You're going to meet someone there." Yoongi drives into the city. He can tell his bestfriend wants to ask more but he quickly turns on his music to tune him out. He also knows that his friend is very sad but doesn't like to show it, he hides away until he fixes it on his own. Typically not the best method but won't ever change it.

The car gets lost within the buildings, riding under the city lights as the sun begins to set. It's a beautiful day, the sky looking like the colors of cotton candy. The warm air going against his car.

Finally the car is parked on the side of the road just like the rest. Many people are walking past, trying to get to their destination just like Yoongi and Taehyung. They walk toward the coffee shop, since they've been there before, in a comfortable silence. Tae wonders who and why this meeting was so important to the point that Yoongi couldn't give him details.

Tae thought to himself, "Don't tell me he set me up on a blind date, I'm not ready for that. No... he isnt the type to. Then what? MY FAMILY?! I haven't even told me family about my situation yet. I'm scared. CALM DOWN!"

They finally make it to the front door of the elegant yet vintage cafe. Inside is lit up with lamps making it look dim but not too dim, enough to see clearly. Books are spread throughout the cafe along with puzzles and other board games. This is why it's Tae's all time favorite cafe. And they make delicious coffee as well!

"Could I get one vanilla latte with added sugar and a black coffee with a bit of creamer?"

"Uh yes. Sizes, sir?" Yoongi looks make to Tae.

"Make the black coffee a medium and the latte a large please." Knowing he's gonna need a lot of coffee to get through this talk.

"Psst," Taehyung whispers to Yoongi. "That's a lot of coffee. I might shit my pants dude."

"Omg." He looks down in disappointment but finds it funny.

"Your total is 7.89," the cashier says with a gently smile. Almost like he was proud. Yoongi puts his card chip in and pays.

"Alright, your coffees should be out soon. Enjoy!" They both mumble thanks and leave the register.

"Now can you tell me what we're doing here. Don't get me wrong, I love going to small coffee shops with my bestest friend but... we don't do this," Tae softly laughed trying to get an answer out of his quiet friend.

Without giving him an answer, Yoongi tells Taehyung, "I'll go find us a table and you go pick out a game we could play." He walks away quickly to avoid anymore questioning.

"Fine," V sighs even though Yoongi was already out of hearing distance. He slowly drags his body to the big bookcase in the corner of the room that's filled with old looking books and used games. Don't get him wrong, he loves this place, he finds comfort in the messiness and how real it looks in here. He comes here often to relax and connect with himself. But he is not relaxed right now. He's been cheated on and still can't believe it. His person betrayed him. Someone he always thought so highly of completely shattered him.

As he looked through the games, his eyes teared up. Taehyung doesn't want to believe it. Was he not good enough, or was he just not enough? Did he becoming boring and unworthy of complete love? Was the world punishing him for somehing he did or said? How could the man that he shared everything with, his love, his heart, his time, his problems, his insecurities, and throw it all away for dick. He became nothing. Or maybe He was never anything. He doesn't know. It makes him wonder where it all went wrong. Not having a reason behind something this terrible is destroying his mentally. As much as he would like to keep his mind occupied with anything else, it came back to Jungkook.

Then it hit him. Yoongi was right. He had to talk to him before he left. He needed to know the why behind all of this. So his mind could rest better. Whether it was a mistake or he never care for him, he just needed an answer. As Taehyung picked up the Uno cards, he realized. He knew exactly why he was in his favorite coffee shop picking out a game with a friend he doesn't go out with often. He's been set up.

He clutches the Uno cards and searches for the table Yoongi picked out. He found him a deep corner of the coffee place with his steaming coffee waiting for him. He sits down quietly hoping his friend wouldn't see his glossy eyes.

"I got the Uno cards. Wanna shuffle?"

"You always pick that damn game. Hand me deck."

Yoongi has incredible shuffling skills. Taehyung just observes Yoongi as he shuffles, thinking about what he might have to say to Jungkook later. He wasn't mad at his friend for possibly setting him up. Tae knew Yoongi only wants what's good for him, he's smart. But he also wasn't gonna tell him he knew. He's sure he'll mention it during the game.

As the two broken hearted friends have seven Uno cards in each of there hands, the black haired boy speaks up, "Tae, Jungkook will be here in 5 minutes."

Tae puts down a red 4 on top of the red 7 and says, "Let's hurry and finish this game then."

————————————————————————
LMAO HELLO GUYS! IM HERE :D

word count: 1160