CHAPTER2

RING RING RING!!!

"hello," I answer the phone

"Hey gerlllllll," Brook answered back "I jut wanted to se if u were all packed up and ready to go?"

"Oh yah I got it all packed up!" I reply with an exiting tone in my voice "do u know if all the others are?"

"Yah were all ready to go!"

"Ok se u later," I say as I struggle trying to untangle my ear phones.

I quickly gather my bags and load the van.

"BETH HURRY UP!!!!" my mom screamed as she slammed the door and went to the van.

"BE RIGHT THERE"I replays to my mom as I ran down locked the doors and jumped in the car. "hey mom, can we stop by Maddys to pick her up?"

"Yah" my mom said starting the car.

DINGGGGG DONG! "hey Beth!!, One second in jut gonna grab my bags" Maddy answers the door.

We ran to the car and were blabbering about how much fun we will have in the USA all the way to the hotel!!!!

(2 hours later)

"Beth, Maddy we are hear!" my mom politely interrupted with excitement in her voice.

"EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Maddy and I screamed and ran up to the hotel to se all the others standing and waiting with excitement in there eyes.

We all gathers are bags and went in to the hotel to get are rooms, the girls shared room B9 and the Guys shared room B10.