CHAPTER 4

"Knock knock knock, u girls up and ready to go yet?" Mason question standing waiting for us girls to get ready for breakfast.
"Yah one sec," Patricia ran to the door and gave Jason a huge hug as if she never saw him in years!!!
"Wow, hey there Patricia!" Mason said in a confused way.
"You forgot didn't u?" she asked in a un pleasing voice slowly in latching her fingertips from the hug.
"NO no no, I would never forget, that thing," mason said as if he knew what was going on.
"What thing is going on mason?"Patricia asked raising her eyebrows and getting moor and moor mad with every word that came out of his mouth.
"You know, that thing, um why don't you say the thing sooooo...tanner will know what's going on!" mason said as tanner came around to get Brook.
"What's going on?" tanner asked.
Mason dosent know what today is,"Patricia said crossing her arms.
"Oh you mean your birthday!!"tanner said in shock.
"YES," Patricia said in shock and anger slowly looking at mason.
"He he he I was gonna say that but... I um.... WANTED TO GIVE U YOUR SURPRISE GIFT!!!!" mason said excitedly" yah your one of a king gift"
"Oooooh, for me!!!"
"Yep all yours"
"Were is it?"
"Um... well...it's not ready, I will be wright back!" mason said running down to the front and getting in a cab, he drove all the way to a jewelry shop and bought her the most beautiful, expensive necklace there was!!! then he drove back and made it in time for breakfast!!
"Hey were did you go?" Patricia asked.
"Well I went to pick up your gift, I mean get it from my bag. because I got it a while ago😉" Mason said with a smirk as he pulled out the gift.
"Awe!!!!! It's beautiful!!" Patricia said as mason clipped the necklace on her neck.
We all sat down and ate are breakfast and then went shopping!!