Morning of the Beginning-Part 1

3 years ago- before the beginning of the end..

I woke up because of a voice shouting "Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UPP!! C'mon Big Bro. Wakeee Upppp!!!!" in my ear. Can you believe that?! How could someone shout in another persons' ear while their still sleeping?

Anyway I answered the voice "Uuuugghhh.....shuut uup Lens....just five more minutes...". "NOOO!!! You hafta wake up! You hafta!! NOW!!" she screamed at the top of her little lungs while jumping up and down on my abdomen. "Oof! Aaagh! Ouch! Ouch! Alright. Alright! Ow! I'm up. I'm uupp!" I said while holding her down to stop her from damaging anymore of my internal organs.

"Heehmmm.... So? Why did you "hafta" wake me up at.....six in the morning." I asked her after looking at my digital clock while rubbing my eyes from the sleep and massaging my now "soon to be bruised with little feet" abdomen. "Huh? How could you forget?!" Lens she shrieked. "It's my first day at play school remember? And..and...and *sniff* yo-you said *sniff* th-th-that *sniff* you'd go *sniff* with meee...!" she said in between sniffles. Shit! How could you forget your little sister's first ever day at school?! I thought to myself while facepalming myself. "Shhh..Shhh...sorry okay? Look at me Lens. I'm keeping my promise to you okay? Do you remember what big bro said about promises? Hmm?" I cooed. "*sniff* Never break *sniff* a promise *sniff* especially *sniff* if it's for family.." she answered . "That's exactly what I'm going to do! Now go take a bath. I'll meet you downstairs. Okay? Now don't cry baby sis. You know how I feel when I see you cry. Don't you?" I asked. "Yesh I know big bro. Meet you downstairs" she said while drying her tears and giving me a toothy grin. "Yes. I'll meet you downstairs ok?" I said after kissing her forehead. "Ok" she said.

After that conversation with my little sister I headed into my walk-in wardrobe and picked up my towel and boxers. I then went to my bathroom to take a shower. After the shower I changed into my boxers and my school uniform. A white button-up shirt,navy blue slacks, shined black shoes and my navy blue necktie with my school's emblem on it.

END OF CHAPTER

Author's Note:

So there you have it! The first official chapter of A Fairytale of Love.I'm really sorry for the short chapter I could have made it longer but this is my first real chapter and I wanted to try making a cliffy. So sorry. Please remember to Vote, Fan and Comment! (If you want to)