3) I know ya name

.East.

Fuck. What did I drink last night? I rub my face and roll over seeing some girl in my bed.

"Another day another bitch." I mumble under my breath. I tap her on the arm and she moves.

"Aye ion know if you need a Uber or something but it's time for you to go."

"You sure you don't want me to stay?" She sits up and I finally get a good look at her. Nah but for real what the fuck was I drinking.

I hand her a 100 out my top drawer. "Get out."

She rushes to put on her clothes and heads out the door. I could've sworn I brought home that fine as girl from the bar. What was her name. Lisa, Lee, Lynn? Was definitely Lynn.

I check my phone and see several missed calls from Odell.

"Wassup nigga you calling my phone like you my bitch or something. What you need?"

He laughs. Gay ass. "I'm having a pool party. I was hoping you bring that gas by."

I shake my head getting up heading towards the bathroom and turn on the shower. "Nigga you still ain't paid me for last night."

He smacks his lips. "You can set up over there." He says to someone. "Nigga you know I'm good for it. I'll pay you tonight in cash. I just couldn't risk any reporters."

"Ight nigga. You know I don't play about my money."

"Yea. Yea. Hurry up." He hangs up before I can get a word out just like a bitch. Gay ass.

I shoot a text to my Patna.

E: Big weight

X: bet

We don't send much through text in case something goes bad.

//////////////////

I pull up to the spot and I see X come out with a duffle bag and puts it in the backseat.

"You ain't smoking the product is you nigga? I ask taking the blunt from him and taking a hit

"No nigga. Don't snatch shit from me. Who this for?" He takes it back from me.

"Odell." I say already knowing the jokes that's gonna come.

"You still messing with that sweet ass nigga." He says laughing and choking on the smoke.

"That's what yo ass get." I take a hit and pass it back. "He May be sweet but he pay good and he come with bitches. He having a pool party. You should pull up."

He sighs backing up towards the door. "Send me the addy. I'll think about it."

"Ight family. Later." We dap eachother up and I back out of the driveway and head towards Odell's house.