The Man In The Woods

Kyoko, threw on some old dark grey sweatpants and a black spaghetti strap tank top with a pair of black and silver high-top tennis-shoes. She walked out of her house and down the dirt path that led to the woods while singing to one of her favorite songs. (Final Girl By: Graveyardguy.)

♫ I hear you breathing, baby
Been chasing you all night
Think it'd be fun to see if you can make it through the night
And now you're screaming, baby
The calls are from inside
Are you the final girl? The one who makes it out alive 

Kyoko continued humming as she strolled through the dark woods, looking around to make sure there wasn't anyone nearby every once in a while. Then, she noticed the faint sense of someone else's chakra nearby. "WHO'S THERE?!" She called out but to no avail. "If anyone is nearby please show yourself.." She tried again but still, no answer. This time she was getting more nervous, she didn't know who's chakra she was sensing and how far exactly they were from her. 

Maybe I should go back home now.

I'm worried whoever is out there isn't friendly.

Should I go home..?

Kyoko thought, trying to decide whether or not she should keep walking or just go home. Suddenly, a voice spoke, an unfamiliar voice.

You have a wonderful voice.

May I hear you sing more?

I promise I'm not here to harm you.

The masculine voice said in a quiet tone, "who are you?" Kyoko asked puzzled,

Do I have to tell you?

"Well yeah that would be nice.?" Kyoko said sounding a little pissed, "I mean, look at the circumstances, young teenage girl walking through the woods at midnight, listening to music, strange guy in trees calls out telling her she's gotta nice voice and asking her to sing for him more... sorry to disappoint ya but, that's hella sketchy dude, not gonna lie to ya."

Ugh, ya know.. you've gotta pretty fuckin' good point there Missy.

Aight I'll come down and introduce myself.

If that'll make ya happy.

"Oh wow, thanks that's so nice of you to actually introduce yourself to someone you've never met" She said sarcastic and joking before pulling an apple out of one of her sweat-pants pockets and chomping a bite into it. The man jumped down from the tree branch he was perched on, landing in back of Kyoko silently walking up to her.

"Well, i'm waiting, ya comin' down or what?" Kyoko said suspiciously. "I'm right here.." He said with a chuckle, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU SCARED ME!!" Kyoko shouted turning around to greet the stranger, then stopping to gaze at him, he was.. the hottest guy she's ever met, slicked back silver hair, nice red eyes that could pierce your soul. "Where have you been all my life... Nyah~..?" Kyoko muttered under her breath, "Huh what was that?" 

"Huh, uh oh, n-nothing..." She said tail flicking back and forth nervously. "M-My name's Kyoko, Kyoko Faith, and how bout you?" 

"I'm Hidan, I see that you're a neko, by any chance are you from the Satoshi clan in the Hidden Snow Village?"

(Satoshi clan I just made up)

"Umm No, actually I'm not even from the reality.." "Well What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Hidan said sounding confused. "Look, I don't come from around here at all anywhere here, I'm from the first reality, there are five of em, I'm from a reality where nobody knows about this reality or any of the others. They only know the one they exist in, Ya know... why don't you just come back to my place and I'll fix ya something to eat and a cup of iced tea then I can finish explaining, how does that sound"? Hidan thought for a second.. "Hmm aight fine let's go then, lead the way."

Kyoko led Hidan back to her house not in the Hidden Leaf, but very close to it on the outskirts of the other side of the woods. 

(Hidan's POV)

This chick barely knows me and she's inviting me into her home already for dinner and tea. Wow, she must be lonely or something...

He thought to himself as Kyoko led him back to her home.