Why

~Why does life have to be so lonely? 

It's not fair at all.

I've lost everyone.

Everything,

Will I forever be alone?

I don't know anymore~

Was all Kyoko could think whilst lying on her living room couch crying. She was trying so hard to come up with a reason. "Why, Why does it have to be so difficult?" She thought to herself, the words ringing through her mind like a thousand church bells. She couldn't stop her tears, she was so torn, so broken and so distraught. She couldn't do anything anymore without breaking down and crying or having a short temper with people. 

Kyoko was from another reality where nobody knew about the other realities that existed. She lived in our reality, in Phoenix AZ, lots of people, and plenty of fast food places to visit, but after her parents died she stumbled upon the most beautiful necklace she had ever seen, just lying there in the grass outside her apartment building. When she picked it up to examine it she saw the words (Make a Wish) engraved into the back. Make a wish hmm, she thought to herself, so... she did. Then she fell unconscious, after waking up she found herself in the shinobi reality where things like Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Kinjutsu are possible. She also had a Neko tail and ears which she didn't have before. Soon after the ordeal of traveling through to another reality, she remembered her parents death and lost herself, thus falling into depression.

~Why did mother have to die?

Why did father have to leave?

Why do I have to suffer?~

She couldn't handle the pain and sorrow any longer so she decided to pick herself up, grab her earbuds and cellphone, put some music on and have a nice walk through the woods. It was midnight but Kyoko didn't care about dangers. She just wanted to let her problems wash away into the wonderful sound of EDM music flowing through her ears.

(Short chapter I know, but I just figured stopping here was a perfect point.)

-Thanks so much for reading the first chapter if you did, I hope you enjoy the rest once it's finished-