Your Turn (End) (M)

After both agreed to try and take it slow - at least in public - they went to Taehyung's room.

"This time ..." Jeongguk said between kisses. "Is it your turn." He pulled Taehyung's shirt over his head and began to nibble on his neck.

"Oh! Okay, oh fuck babe, I can't wait!" He groaned as Jeongguk cupped his dick with his hand.

"That's what I thought, you're so hard honey." Jeongguk rubbed it slowly and tried to undress himself with the other hand, which only worked halfway.

Taehyung took over instead and soon Jeongguk was completely naked.

The older man pushed him on the bed and crawled on him. "Can I ride you?" He bit his lower lip as he began to grind on him.

"Oh god, yes!" Jeongguk supported his boyfriend by grabbing his hips and leading him back and forth.

"Ggukie, my pants, take them off please!" Taehyung got impatient, he wanted to feel him inside as soon as possible.

Jeongguk picked up Taehyung and pulled his pants down over his bottom. The rest was done by Taehyung himself. It was a bit chaotic but it didn't bother them.

"Will you give me a show? I want to watch you stretch yourself." Jeongguk licked his lips and his eyes said everything.

Taehyung nodded and pulled the lube out of the drawer. He sat with his back to Jeongguk's face on top of him again and began to lubricant his fingers with the gel. "Help me a bit, can you spread my cheeks for me?"

Jeongguk responded immediately and kneaded the round fleshy halves before pulling them apart. Taehyung reached between his legs and reached his goal slowly.

"Fuck, it looks so pretty!" Jeongguk wondered if he should help out with his tongue, but decided not to, because he wanted to enjoy the sight for now.

Taehyung rubbed around the rim and then pressed the fingertip against it. He had some practice in it, but it was the first time anyone was watching him. He didn't know that Jeongguk had been secretly spying on him before.

Slowly he penetrated into himself, leaving out a whimper. Jeongguk had to hold back himself so he wouldn't push his own finger in with it.

Wait... Who says he couldn't?

He grabbed the bottle next to his leg and held it over Taehyung's butt. Slowly he dribbled the liquid over him so that it could flow down. It was wet and soggy. The squelching sounds turned him on even more.

Jeongguk waited until Taehyung pulled his finger almost out and then pushed his own at the same time into him. "Aaah Gguk! Fuck, that feels good!"

Both were in sync but it wasn't long before they let their fingers stay completely inside to widen his hole. The walls were soft and wet. The sounds in the room became louder and louder with Taehyung's groaning and Jeongguk's words. "Baby, you take our fingers so well, can't wait to fuck you the whole day!"

"S-Stop or I'm cumming!" Taehyung had occasionally stroked himself.

"Come for me, don't hold back, sweetheart." Jeongguk added another finger, so two of his and one from Taehyung were now stretching the older.

"Aaah! OH GOSH, Gguk!" Taehyung could feel it, the burn felt so good.

"You are doing so well baby, don't stop now!" Jeongguk tried to reach the other's dick but it didn't work. Taehyung noticed it and did it instead. He painted seconds later Jeongguk's thighs with his cum.

He moaned loudly and threw his head back into his neck. "Fuck!"

Jeongguk still had both fingers in him while Taehyung's slipped out as he came.