fill the damn silence

i was on my way to the restaurant where we were gonna meet up for dinner once i parked i saw him waiting for me outside and i started to get a little nervous y step of the car and start walking towards him and he starts walking towards me
*he leans and kisses me on my cheek*
Nathan
Meredith
"heyyy you look absolutely beautiful"
"thank you! you look handsome as well"*meredith was blushing a bit
"shall we" said Nathan while sticking his hand out to Meredith"
"we shall" she touched his hand and they both walked in to the restaurant
*they were at dinner*
"So tell me about yourself I really want to get to know you"
"well I'm really excited to get to know you...well I'm a surgeon-"
"no way!!!"
"is that a problem *laughs*"
"No it's just the first thing you said and we already have something in common...I'm a surgeon too"
"no way are you serious"
"yeah completely what department are u in"
"I'm neuro and General What about you"
"wow 2 specialties I'm just Cardio way to bring me down"
"hey Cardio good it's full of adventure and it was my second option believe it or not me and my best friend fought for it"
"Who's your best friend"
"Cristina yang"
"No way wait - are you the person hold up if I'm right that means I'm eating dinner with a legend"
"I'm meredith Grey"
"wow im shock like I think I'm seizing omg *laughs"
"love the audience"
*they finished dinner laughing and talking*
"Well may I say this was the best dinner date I've ever experienced and I hope it isn't Are last"
"I hope it isn't either"
*they stare at eachother for a while in complete silence until Nathan makes a move and leans and kisses her on her lips it was a good kiss Meredith loved it*
"I hope that convinces you to come to lunch with me tomorrow"
"I'll be their"
*nathan walks her to her car and leaves Meredith meanwhile in her car touches her lip and reimagines the kiss...she could see her self falling for him*

Meredith calls amelia to tell her all about it but she rather say it in person
"Hey amelia" Said mer
"Meredith I'm still in surgery" said amelia
"good cause I really need to say how this date went I'll be their in a few" Said mer
"Okay see you here" Said amelia
*once the call ended derek starts to think if the date went good or bad*
*after a short drive she made it into the OR and put a mask on before going in*

Amelia
Meredith

"Amelia I'm here"
"So how's it go was he good funny good looking"
*derek was hoping for her to say it went horribly wrong*
"He was amazing he was wonderful and funny and very very good looking"
"aww mer I'm happy for you I haven't seen you this happy in a while"
"And guess what we're having lunch tomorrowI think I'm actually falling for him and it's scaring me oh oh and see this he's a surgeon too ahh like it's a perfect man right their"
"don't be scared meredith he seems like a good guy go for it"
"and you won't guess what he did when we were saying goodbye"
"what what he do"
"Amelia he kissed me and it was the best kiss like a good kiss that was like meant to be"
"NO WAY!!! AHH HES THE ONE"
*once derek heard that he felt like he was drowning he was realizing that he lost Meredith over a nurse*
"Okay well imma go change to scrubs and go find Alex and tell him everything"
"Okay I'll see you at home"

After Meredith explained everything to Alex he was so happy he hugged her and was so happy for her