Moving back (part 2)

Chapter 17- Moving back (part 2)

 Rocky's Point of view

Jade's moving back?! But why? Is it because of me? So many questions ran through my head as I ran into my room and slammed the door shut.

I started wondering, should I go after her? Was what she was saying about Riker true? But most importantly, do I really love her? I was deep into my thoughts as there was a knock on my door.

"come in," I said. Then Riker walked in with a evil smile on his face. I knew he was up to something.

"what do you want?," I asked. 

"I just heard that your little 'girlfriend' has moved back," he said, smiling even more evilly.

"I know your up to something, Riker" 

"no. I was up to something" 

"Riker, your acting strange. Just get to the point," I demanded.

"you don't get it, do you? I was the one that contacted Liam and told him that Jade was here. I was the one who helped him to try to get her back. She broke up with you because of me and Liam. The things she told you about me, it was all true," Riker said as I realized that jade hadn't lied. What have I done?

"but if you did it, why are you telling me?," I asked. 

"well, she's gone and you can't do anything to get her back, so I figured that it would be ok to tell you," he smiled that evil smile again. 

"you've changed, Riker! Not only have you hurt her, but you also hurt me! And you're wrong, I can get her back and I will!," I said as I ran off to the airport, hoping that I wasn't too late. I hope Jade forgives me.

Jade's Point of view

I was at the airport, waiting in line to get onto the plane. I had already said my goodbyes to Ross, Rydel, and Ratliff.

I was about to board the plane when someone started calling my name. That voice sounded familiar. I knew it was Rocky. I didn't want to see him, so I just ignored him and went onto the plane.

I'm gonna miss LA and the lynch's. But I knew that deep down in my heart, I will miss Rocky the most. I still love him; but I don't know if he loves me back.