Chapter 7

THIS. CHAPTER. HAS. MATURE. CONTENT.

___________________________

CLARA'S POV

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

I was suddenly spun around and thrown hard against the wall behind me while the bartender's strong, unyielding body pinned mine in place. The sultry sound of the pulsing bass from the music was reverberating through me, making it hard to think straight as I breathed in his intoxicating scent.

"You talk to much," he said, as if that was his answer to my question. 

His captivating gaze was upon me daring me to object and I stared back defiantly, getting my breathing back under control. 

One of his callused hands pressed up against my throat while the other gripped my waist in an unwavering hold. A knowing smirk appeared on his face faintly lit by the flashing lights of the club. 

I rolled my eyes at him and attempted to create some distance between us but his body wouldn't budge. Even though I could clearly feel the carnal energy pulsating around him, I still couldn't read a single thought coming from his mind. Whatever he was using to block me was stronger than any powers I'd ever encountered. It left me feeling both frightened and drawn to him, and I couldn't figure out which one of us had the upper hand.

"You don't even know me," I replied angrily, though whether that anger was directed at him or my own body's reactions, I had no idea. 

He chuckled and bent his head down until his lips were brushing up against my cheek. His warm, minty breath sent shivers down my spine making my entire body tremble with desire. 

"Do you remember what I said earlier?" he murmured. 

I could feel the cool metal of his lip ring skim over my earlobe and as he spoke. The hand he'd placed over my throat began slowly caressing its way down my collarbone, skimming over the top of my breast until it mirrored his other hand and he was fully gripping my waist on both sides.

"You wanted to get to know me?" My voice sounded almost breathless and I mentally slapped myself for sounding so weak. 

"Hmm," he hummed in agreement. "What else did I say?" His nose skimmed along my cheek towards my lips until our mouths were mere inches apart. 

I was breathing heavily when our gazes locked and the look of pure lust that reflected back in his eyes nearly took my breath away completely. 

"Everywhere,"  I whispered softly, and before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine. 

The feel of his lips pressed up against mine filled me with a fervent urgency to feel more. I needed more. I wanted to feel him everywhere. His tongue slipped inside of my mouth, harsh and demanding. 

I sighed in pleasure and he groaned in response, the deep baritone sound sending electricity throughout my body. I entangled my fingers in his hair and pulled his face even closer to mine, deepening the kiss.

He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, then started to back us up towards the bathroom I'd just come out of only minutes before. 

All of my thoughts were consumed with him; his body, his hands, his lips, his tongue. 

I heard the loud noise of the door slamming into the wall when he kicked it open followed by the surprised protests of the two women inside, but at that moment I couldn't care less. He trailed open mouthed kisses tantalizingly slow down my neck with his teeth skimming over my skin eliciting a shudder.