Chapter 1

Lilly's pov

Hi I'm Lilly! And I'm 19. I'm 4'4 not very tall but that's ok, I guess. I have chocolate brown hair and dark brown eyes. And I live in Foxboro, Massachusetts.
~ Next Morning~
It was a regular morning in Foxboro, Mass. And 1D is playing in Gillette Stadium and I'm really excited! As you can tell I love one direction like every other teenage girl in the world! Especially Liam. Because I have a dirty secret that no one knows about. Ok, ok I'm going to tell you, I'm Liam's twin! I know you can't believe it! And you probably hate me. But I tell you it's real! But Liam doesn't know it so shhhh! So your wondering how I know, here's the story:
~flashback~
I walked down the stairs to get a glass of water when I saw a paper with my name on it so, being the curious person I am I went to investigate the paper. So I walked over and picked it up and saw that it definitely mine but, there was another paper? It had a boys name Liam Payne? I was about to look more when my 'dad' came in "what are you doing you little brat!" He yelled at me like he always does."I-I-I was......" "Save it I'm going to teach you to look through my stuff without asking, little girl" he said as he walked closer. I know what he is going to do and I know that if I protest it will be worse so I closed my eyes and waited for the impact.
~ End of Flashback ~
So, today I'm off to the concert with ticket and my back stage pass this is going to be so fun!
~ After the Concert ~
So I'm backstage waiting for the boys to come through the certain. I can't wait to see my twin brother! OMG! THEIR  HERE! I'm so excited! "Hi" they said in unison which I think is adorable "Hi" I said shyly. "oh no love its ok" Louis said and hugged me and I froze he let go with a sad face "what's wrong was it me?" he asked "no no I wasn't you its just.." "just... what" he asked again."You look familiar " says Liam pushing Louis out of the way. "She looks like you Liam!" exclaims Louis. "yeah" says the rest of the boys. "Where are you from ?" Liam asks. "Right here in foxboro"I say. "cool I was born in Wolverhampton, but you probably knew that already sorry" said Liam scratching the back of his neck."It's ok" I said giggling, "sorry to ask but I was just wondering but what time?" Liam asks. "It's ok like 1pm why?" I say with a big smirk. "That's the same time I was born! Tell me what year /date/month?" says Liam excitedly "August 29, 1993" I say . "OMG! THAT'S THE SAME MONTH, YEAR AND DATE I WAS BORN!!" Liam gets really excited now. "Weird" says the boys, and then there's Harry just standing there with a wide open mouth. I decided to tell Liam my dirty secret.............. "um liam, can I talk to you for a sec......."