Chapter 5

Lilly's pov

So I here I am on a plane in first class going to meet my Horrid family. But, on the plus side I get to meet the boys 'my idols' and their families. So I guess you can say I'm happy and mad and kinda hurt but I shook it off. "Flight C94 is boarding, I repeat flight C94 is boarding" the intercom said well I guess that's me.
~Skip plane flight ~
So I got off the plane a little lite-headed I always had trouble with planes. So I just sat down in a seat and waited for Liam to pick me up. While I waited I played on my flip phone I know sad right its because I need a cheap phone because I had to pay for it myself, my dad doesn't know though if he found out he would hurt me really bad. I shuddered at the thought. So I was about to get up when someone tap on my shoulder I totally freaked and fell. "OMG Lilly are you ok? I'm so sorry!!!" I looked up and saw Liam "yeah um ok you just startled me and don't say sorry you didn't know I get startled easily its ok." I said getting up. "oh ok wait someone dropped their phone." And pointed to the right of me "And they must be really old to use that kinda phone geez they must live under a rock too." He added . I just started to cry because it was my phone "OMG are you ok?!" Asked Liam then I got mad "you know what THAT IS MY PHONE AND YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT LIAM THEN WRITE IT DOWN AND SHOVED UP YOUR ASS BECAUSE I'M ONLY 19 AND I USE IT!AND AS YOU CAN TELL I DON'T LIVE UNDER A ROCK!!!" I screamed in his face. "Lilly I'm so sorry I didn't ....." He said but interrupted him "NO LIAM YOUR NOT SORRY WHAT IF THAT WAS SOME OLD MAN OR WOMAN'S PHONE? HUH? WHAT WOULD YOU DO? I KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO, I GRAB MY PURSE OR KANE AND HIT YOU WITH IT FOR BE A BIG FAT MEANIE!!" I said and walked off, I don't know where I'm going but its far away from here and him that's for sure.