Chapter 6

Liam's pov
~Recap~
"NO LIAM YOUR NOT SORRY WHAT IF THAT WAS SOME OLD MAN OR WOMAN'S PHONE? HUH? WHAT WOULD YOU DO? I KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO I GRAB MY PURSE OR KANE AND HIT YOU WITH IT FOR BE A BIG FAT MEANIE!!" She screamed at me. Ouch that hurt and she just walked off. By now everyone was giving me dirty looks and saying stuff about me. 'I'm such an idiot' I said under my breath. "Yeah you are" some old lady said. "Thanks" I said sarcastically and walked off.
~ Meanwhile ~

Lilly's pov
I just walked off and I was just walking when someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me into a ally. "Help!" I tried screaming but all that came out was "Mumph murf muuummf" "Shut up!!" Some one familiar said, WAIT!! I know that voice. "Dad?" I said clearly because he let go "yes baby now take your clothes off for daddy" he said with eyes full of lust "n-no" I studdered "To bad baby you have too" and then everything went black.
Liam's pov
I started walking then I saw a naked body on the ground in a ally knocked out? So I went for a closer look and it was..................................................................................................................................................................................................