+++My house

You did your makeup and put on shorts and a crop top before putting your hair into a messy bun. After you finished you looked at the clock
Clock: 9:13 p.m.
Y/n: maybe he's not comi-*DING DONG*
You ran to open the door and you saw C/n
C/n: Sorry, I had to tell Carla I was going out with Jakob
Y/n: it's fine... what did you bring?
You see him hiding something behind his back
C/n: Pizza!
He showed you the box and walked inside and set it on the table. You realized that the farthest you've ever gone was someone fingering you and that's only happened twice.. both times were C/n
Y/n: Thanks...
You both ate some pizza and drank soda and talked
C/n: so.. is anyone else home?
Y/n: nope, my parents are on a business trip and I'm an only child.
C/n: Awesome.
He bit his lip and walked closer to you
C/n: so, where to you wanna do this? We can do it more then once if you want as well.
Y/n: maybe just in my bedroom?
C/n: okay, lead the way
You walked upstairs into your room and sat on the bed
C/n smirked and shoved you into the bed. He lifted up your shirt and kissed you as he unhooked your bra and threw it across the room. He kissed down until he got to your chest and sucked one of your breasts while giving the other a massage. You moaned and he started to take off your shorts with his available hand and he started to kiss down your body until he got to your panties. He started kissing the inside of your thighs.
Y/n's thoughts: I can't tell him that I've never been anything but fingered..
He started sucking on your clit and you moaned louder. He pushed you further back so he could be on the bed while he sucked your clit. He shoved his tongue inside you and you moaned louder. He put his tongue as deep as it could go and he spread your legs wider until you couldn't handle it anymore and you came. You thought that would be all you did for a while but then he took off his shirt and you just stared at his abs, not even realizing he took off his pants and boxers to reveal his huge dick. Without saying anything and assuming you've done it before he thrusted into you. You screamed in pain but he didn't know that and he kept going faster and deeper. You started to enjoy it more but tears were still streaming down your face. You thought he couldn't go deeper and he couldn't go faster but suddenly he was and he was going harder too. You screamed louder but it was now mixed with moans. You arched your back and it became more and more pleasurable. You moaned louder and stopped screaming.
Y/n: I-I'm gonna C-cum!
C/n: Hold it!
Y/n: W-What?
C/n smirked
C/n: hold it for daddy! Moan my name more and I might let you cum.
You screamed his name and grasped the sheets.
C/n: More!
You yelled his name more and louder as he went harder and faster
Y/n: I-I can't hold it anymore!
C/n: Go ahead.
You released while moaning loudly. It was all over his dick
C/n: suck it.
Y/n: What?
C/n: Suck your own cum off of my dick and balls.
He crawled on top of you and made it so you could suck his dick. You licked the cum off of him and he let out quiet moans.
C/n: Sit up.
You slowly sat up and he put his dick in your mouth
C/n: Suck my dick.
You slowly start sucking on him and playing with his balls. He would let your quiet moans and you went faster and wrapped your hands around his balls and his dick. He moaned louder and you kept going faster until he came in your mouth. You swallowed his cum
Y/n: mmm
He smiled.
C/n: get on your hands and knees.
You didn't know what was gonna happen so you did and he pulled out a muffler and a blindfold and put them on you. You got more nervous because now you couldn't tell him to stop if you needed him to. He was very silent and you just kept thinking about what he might do when suddenly he shoved his dick into your ass and immediately started going in and out super fast.