++My house part 2

You let out a muffled scream and realized he tied your hands up. Your eyes filled up with tears as he thrusted into you harder and harder
Y/n's thoughts: I should've told him. He would be going slower on me-
Your thoughts were interrupted as you were flipped over onto your back again and you stopped screaming right when he stopped. You heard him walk back over to where his bag of stuff was and you felt him start tying your arms and legs to each corner of the bed. You couldn't talk, see, or move.
C/n:Do you want me to stop?
You thought about how much you were in pain but how you loved being a sub. You shook your head and you could tell he smirked. He started eating you out again and rubbing your clit. You let out muffled moans and he stopped. You assumed he was going to shove his massive dick inside you again. You heard him open something, assuming it was a condom, you held onto the sheets, waiting for the painfully amazing thing to happen but it didn't. For about 10 minutes so you wouldn't expect it, but then he just shoved it all inside you. He went back and forth and was bucking his hips. You were both moaning and he hit your g-spot so perfectly that you immediately released all over your bed. Around the same time he pulled out and took the condom off before he came onto your chest and buried his face into your breasts, licking up his cum. He untied you and took off the muffler and blindfold while he was panting. You just sat on the bed, in so much pain but also you felt amazing.
C/n: With me, that will be every day.
You just smiled and struggled to stand up but managed to and put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. He put on a shirt and pants before sitting next to you
C/n: we should take a trip
Y/n: where?
C/n: Hawaii.
Y/n: With who?
C/n: Just me, you, Jakob, and Bsf/n.
Y/n: that sounds so amazing right now. How could we afford it though.
C/n: I was my rich Grandpa and Grandma's favorite on my mom's and dads side so they died and left me all together with over 10 million dollars. I've been looking for a four bedroom house.
Y/n: Why four?
C/n: So me, you, Jakob, and Bsf/n can all live together in a badass house. Plus, then we can all drop out. I also inherited both of their businesses so I make a bunch of money in just a week.
Y/n: That sounds amazing. When are we going?
C/n: Tomorrow.
Y/n: But, it's already midnight!
C/n: I already have my stuff, you need to pack.
You got up and grabbed you biggest suitcase and started shoving stuff into it. C/n chuckles and sipped a Coke while you packed. You finished packing and flopped onto your bed and rested your eyes for three seconds then opened them and looked at the clock
Clock: 8:54 a.m.
You sat up and walked downstairs *DING DONG* you heard the doorbell ring and saw C/n open it to reveal Bsf/n and Jakob
Bsf/n: Hey Y/n-
She noticed that C/n had opened the door and smirked at you. You looked down, embarrassed.
Jakob: Anyway, you guys ready to go?