Some Different

King pov

"where you from again?" i asked nala. she was just staring out the window with her arms crossed like some was bothering her "hello" i said snapping my finger getting her out her trance "oh my fault what you asked me?" she said turning her head to me "i said where you from shawty" i said looking at her then back at the road licking my lips "first of all what i say bout calling me that? my name is nala but i'm from chicago where you from?" she asked me "born and raised here mamas" i said smiling she returned it but it quickly dropped. nala ain't like no other bitch she don't throw her pussy at me or anything she real chill and obviously don't take no shit from nobody. don't get me wrong tho i wouldn't cuff her cause i aint the type but maybe she can change that "we here get out" i said as put the car in park and unbuckled my seatbelt "boy fuck you" nala said laughing then getting out to meet miracle & elijah. when nala got out i sorta looked at her ass i mean it was fat so why the hell not she gotta cute petite frame that's attractive. "is you gone get out bitch?!" elijah asked pulling me out my thoughts "don't rush me skinny ass nigga" i said laughing and getting out. i put my arm around nala and walked her into the arcade "oh hey king this bitch must be the reason you ain't fucking with me no more" amina said which is a bitch i fuck from time to time none serious she sucked the whole gang i don't know why she got attached to me.

Nala pov

"oh hey king this bitch must be the reason you ain't fucking with me no more" this girl said to king i don't know who she was but calling me out my name won't gone fly. "amina i don't even fuck with yo goofy ass no more" king said to her "& who a bitch hoe?" i said moving out of king arms "girl you doing too much over a nigga who still fuck me dummy" she said laughing "first of all you needa count yo blessings while you talking to my cousin like that bitch" miracle said "nah i got it miry, bitch he ain't fucking you cause he fucking me you just mad cause i sit on his face & dick every night so move around weird ass bitch & next time you call me out my name ima beat yo ass & that's that" i said while walking away with king holding my hand. i know what i said won't true but she won't ready have one up on me so i handled it. "so you gone sit on my face tonight?" king whispered in my ear which damn near made me wet but i held my composure "tuh dont wait on it pooh" i said to him & he just laughed "can y'all stop boo loving & just go back to the car & fuck" elijah said & miry smacked his head "mind ya business nigga" king said to him laughing "ugh anyways can we play games and shit now" i said making my way to the money thing and get some coins i was ready pull my money out but king stopped me "nah i got it foo" he said reaching in his pocket "nah i got it king honestly" i said trying to put the money in the machine but he beat his money too it "i told you i got it nala damn" he said laughing "boy don't cuss at me" i said "or the fuck what" he said getting closer to me "tuh" i said crossing my arms. "can y'all get the hell out the way sheesh" miracle said pushing us tonight was gonna be a long night.

after a hour of two of playing games and eating i was ready to go cause i was getting tired "are you ready?" i asked miracle "no girl i'm not even tired" she said stuffing her face "you want me to take you home?" king asked me "nah i'll just wait for miracle" i said "girl go head elijah gone take me home anyways" she said wiping her hands "who tf said i was taking yo fat ass home?" elijah said laughing "elijah don't play wimme you know what happened last time you tried to not take me home" she said looking at him with a eyebrow raised "you do too much i was playing crybaby" elijah said sitting back in his chair "oh okay anyways see you at home cuzzy love you" miry said giving me a hug "give him some pussy pooh" she whispered in my ear "miryyyyy" i said in a whining voice she gets on my nerves with her vulgar ass "bye girl see you at home and love you too" i said back while king dapped elijah up and exchanged words "come on king" i said pulling him "you love to have your hands on me don't you" he asked in a seductive voice "ew yuck" i said laughing and sticking my tongue out "girl getcho silly ass in the car" king said laughing as we got in on the same time the first couple mins of the ride was silent but i finally broke it "so that's yo gf" i said sounding a little disappointed "child if she was you wouldn't of allowed you to talk to her like that" he said back and i just nodded my head "you got a boyfriend?" he asked me "if i did i wouldn't of been put with you smartass" i said smiling "you gone have a boyfriend soon" he said looking at me and licking his lips "oh really who gone be my boyfriend" i said looking at him "well obviously not me cause i can't stand yo ass" he said laughing "boy shut up you love me" i said as he pulled up to my house "thanks for the ride idiot" i said "you ain't gone give me your number?" he asked and i just unlocked my phone and added it to him and he handed me his i put my name under Nala🥰 and he saved his under Big daddy king💦 i laughed to myself "boy you are something else" i said laughing "don't change it either ima text you tomorrow with some moves" he said winking "okay goodnight king" i said "goodnight mamas" he said as i closed the door. he didn't drive off till i got fully inside. after i got inside i closed and locked the door and went upstairs to get my shower started and then to sleep i go. tonight was a good night.

Okay y'all ima try to update tomorrow this chapter was okay goodnight!❤️