Chapter 2 Meeting Simba

Bold means-author is talking

italic means-thoughts

"Quotation" marks mean-character is talking out loud to other characters

After my mini fangirl moment realising I was in the lion king movie I scanned the area to see if I could find pride rock, but before I could get a proper look I heard rustling in the grass near me. I stared at the place where I heard the noise from and out stepped a lion cub. He was muscular with orange fur all over his body and his eyes were a soft red. He had a tuft of fur sticking up at the top of his head. I squealed internally recognising him as Simba I must be in the first movie then aw that sucks because I have to put up with Scar and possibly even Zira. Maybe I can change the movie so Mufasa doesn't die ,oh but Mufasa needed to die so Simba wouldn't turn out as an arrogant king. I stared at Simba and waited for him to talk first "hi my name is Simba prince of pride rock" he said cockily "my name is Aqua" I said as I rolled my eyes slightly at his cockiness. "I've never seen you before where did you come from" he asked oh no what am I supposed to say that I was sucked into a TV he doesn't even know what a TV is not to mention humans. I quickly make up a story and say "I come from a pride past the outlands but another pride took it over and killed all the cubs luckily my mum managed to get me away safely but on our way here she was attacked by hyenas and told me to run". I said with as much sadness as I could muster looking up at him with my ears pinned back on my head. "oh I'm so sorry for your loss....but maybe you can join our pride I'm sure my dad would let you join" he said with cheeriness in his voice towards the end of the sentence.