Chapter 3 Meeting Mufasa!!!

Bold means-author is talking

italic means-thoughts

"Quotation" marks mean-character is talking out loud to other characters

"Let's go to pride rock so you can meet my dad" Simba said then he started walking in the direction I know to be leading to pride rock since I could see it in the distance. We walked up pride rock and Simba told me to wait outside while he gets his dad. I waited for a few minutes when a adult lion that looks just like Simba came out of the cave OMG it's Mufasa do not fangirl do NOT fangirl. "Simba who is this cub" Mufasa asks Simba when he sees me standing next to his son. "This is my new friend Aqua can she join our pride her one got attacked" Mufasa bent down to sniff me and said "you have a scent of a royal cub". I quickly made up something in my head and said "my mum and dad were king and queen of our pride" Mufasa nodded while standing back up again and said "that makes sense to why your scent is that of a royal, you may join our pride". "Thank you your majesty" I said he smiled lightly at me with warm eyes and retreated back into the cave. "Let's go play with my friend Nala" said Simba "ok lets go" I said excitedly Simba ran ahead as I followed him, we ran to the area that has lot's of trees and rock ledges. We go to the place where the lionesses lay in the sun in the movie when Simba originally asks his mother if him and Nala can go to the watering hole but trick Zazu and go to the elephant graveyard instead. "Hey Nala you will never believe what just happened" said Simba "what" she says not noticing me yet "someone new just joined the pride and it's a girl cub" said Simba. "Really can I see her" said Nala "sure" said Simba he stepped aside to show me since I was standing behind him. "Hi my name is Aqua" I said to Nala "my name is Nala it's so good to finally have a girl around here my age, I'm so glad you are apart of our pride" Nala said. "Thanks" I said smiling brightly Nala smiled as well and it was at that moment we knew we were going to have lots of fun days all playing together.